Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Okay... so.... a question.
02-23-2019, 12:14 AM
Okay... so.... a question.
We have the best voices around on this forum. Forget the numbers. We have the quality.

So, a question.

What would you all say to the possibility of there being a Boxing Unfiltered podcast?

I've been kicking the idea around with TheTeddyBear and it seems like the ideas are free-flowing and exciting.

Hear me out.

Once or twice monthly, maybe weekly (depending on schedules). Covering and discussing the past, present, and future of the sport. Hypotheticals, revisiting controversy, instant reaction and analysis episodes after big events. Interviews with people from local levels to international (when available).

I know people. T-Bear knows people. Those people know people. And it would be a production free of corporate tie-ins and influence, so no controlling fingerprints of ESPN or PBC or Eddie Hearn.

We would encourage audio commentary submissions, but ESPECIALLY from OUR people right here in our community. Want to join us for an episode via Skype? Let's make it happen. Submit audio commentary? We will have an email address for that. Commentary threads for submissions, ideas, et al? We'll have those right here. Profile pieces on our posters here, to make that personal connection to matters? Sure thing.

It's something that can, and will, draw an audience for the sheer fact that it would be independent, honest, informed, connected... and unfiltered.

Just a thought. Let me know what you guys think.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: Okay... so.... a question.
I would do my best to take part in anything you put together and would definitely listen if I knew I was listening to guys from on here who I have known (I suppose) and respected for such a long time.
Find all posts by this user
02-23-2019, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019 08:11 AM by ViperSniper.)
(02-23-2019 12:14 AM)Romulus9 Wrote:  We have the best voices around on this forum. Forget the numbers. We have the quality.

So, a question.

What would you all say to the possibility of there being a Boxing Unfiltered podcast?

I've been kicking the idea around with TheTeddyBear and it seems like the ideas are free-flowing and exciting.

Hear me out.

Once or twice monthly, maybe weekly (depending on schedules). Covering and discussing the past, present, and future of the sport. Hypotheticals, revisiting controversy, instant reaction and analysis episodes after big events. Interviews with people from local levels to international (when available).

I know people. T-Bear knows people. Those people know people. And it would be a production free of corporate tie-ins and influence, so no controlling fingerprints of ESPN or PBC or Eddie Hearn.

We would encourage audio commentary submissions, but ESPECIALLY from OUR people right here in our community. Want to join us for an episode via Skype? Let's make it happen. Submit audio commentary? We will have an email address for that. Commentary threads for submissions, ideas, et al? We'll have those right here. Profile pieces on our posters here, to make that personal connection to matters? Sure thing.

It's something that can, and will, draw an audience for the sheer fact that it would be independent, honest, informed, connected... and unfiltered.

Just a thought. Let me know what you guys think.

A BU podcast?? That would be the ultimate Rom! Do it, if possible!! You are welcomed to use any of my threads as a topic hahaha lol

Recent thought is doing a boxing podcast would be fun as hell!

You could set up a thread or new section for a BU podcast on these forums for all episodes made too!!
02-23-2019, 03:49 AM
Yeah, awesome.

Maybe throw in a little humour and a few Warlord rants about the left in there, too.

Black
02-23-2019, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2019 02:44 PM by JONdaCON.)
I'd be down. I LOVE talking boxing. If we could some how roll this site into a business and we all become part of the company in different aspects, even better. Plus since we have guys all over, we can have different coverages and possibly media passes into some of the biggest fights.

I'm a natural entrepreneur. I try to find money and benefits in everything. Lol
02-23-2019, 06:25 PM
You guys bore me.

Fuck your garage podcast.
02-23-2019, 07:46 PM
JD is turning into the AB of SU.
02-23-2019, 11:47 PM
Mr Bigchest? That guy is absurd.

I’ll listen to the podcast for the sole purpose of criticizing it.
02-24-2019, 12:06 AM
(02-23-2019 11:47 PM)JD Wrote:  Mr Bigchest? That guy is absurd.

I’ll listen to the podcast for the sole purpose of criticizing it.

I'll track you down for the sole purpose of jabbing you in the throat
02-24-2019, 12:19 AM
Seems like a lot of work for a guy who will be coming off of a KO loss.

Go post about it in your tickle fight thread.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)