Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

GBP in the MMA!
11-21-2018, 03:06 AM
GBP in the MMA!
Came across this vid now without hearing a single thing about Oscar De La Hoya promoting Liddell-Ortiz III which will be Golden Boy Promotions first MMA card they're promoting!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: GBP in the MMA!
Chuck is almost 50.

Enough said.
11-28-2018, 11:05 AM
Such a shit fight and even shittier move by DLH. He should thrown in jail for putting Liddels life on the line for something that probably netted peanuts. Fuccing farce.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2018, 02:43 AM
How was that sanctioned? They should cut fighters off at 45. Shameful shit.
11-30-2018, 03:28 AM
It was Cali which is notoriously strict on passing guys to fight. On Joe Rogan podcast Brendan Schuab mentions they both went through a ringer of medical and physical evaluations to fight.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
11-30-2018, 04:13 AM
Despite age & inactivity, was there any other reason why Liddell (or Ortiz) shouldn't have fought? Was this not an even match as they've fought before & are both past it?

I watched it & Liddell was fighting like a 10 year old looking for one punch & one punch only while he was shuffling foward to get closer to land it.

Also..what was with the 3 or so security trying to stop Ortiz from celebrating afterwards? Even if the fight meant nothing..let the man enjoy his win!
12-01-2018, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 06:04 PM by JONdaCON.)
That's always been Liddells style of fighting.. problem is, it doesn't work at 50. Titos ground and pound style was unstoppable for like 2 yrs in MMA then eventually everyone caught on, learned better and more moves and he became a Relic. BUT, stylistically it will age better then someone like Liddell who laccs the quiccness and accuracy to land anything meaningful.

I thought the security thing was weird too. That's his signature celebration, they clearly had never seen it before.

Probably one of the better celebrations to be honest. Probably the only thing I ever liked about Tito.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)