Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Celebrity Dream Girls
07-25-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Celebrity Dream Girls
(07-24-2019 11:08 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Well, mister, don't you go trying to get back in my good graces now by remarking on the remarkable cans of the lovely Missy Hyatt. It is too late.

But yes, the gorgeous ladies of wrestling could indeed have their own thread.

Another diva (I hate that word) I loved growing up was Madusa, back when she was a valet for Rick Rude.

It wasn't her face that made her sexy, it was her attitude. She'd stand behind Rude and rub his shoulders while he was cutting a promo, or she'd just sometimes stare at him like a bitch in heat.

When he was in the ring she'd help him disrobe and shit.

And she was ALWAYS behind him unless he asked her to speak.

She was absolutely just the perfect embodiment of a woman to me. She was naturally outspoken and very aggressive throughout her career, but Rude was such a fucking alpha male she just STFU and stood in awe of him.

I often say this (and it's funny even my wife agrees), and I'll say it again. It's every woman's dream to be dominated by a strong man. And no, let me just stop any male feminists out there itching to crawl out of the woodwork, I don't mean a man should treat a woman like shit or abuse her. I simply mean women want strong men. EVERY woman. And if they do get that strong man, they gladly, happily, and willfully submit to him like a dog to its master. Again, I don't mean that disrespectfully, it's simply the closest biological analogy I can find.

lol hahahaha come on War!!
Ey you can take Missy Hyatt, but I'll still admire her cans!

I completely agree with Madusa! Growing up she didn't really do much for me but had recently seen her highlights and even a shoot interview and was completely impressed!

It wasn't her physical features so much..but her attitude as you put it & how she carried herself was incredibly sexy! Madusa had definitely won me over late!

I heard somewhere that back when the wrestlers were on the road inbetween shows at bars that Rick Rude was a bit of a loose cannon. He would tell his gf (or whoever he was with) to keep her distance from them and tell her to stand or walk up and down the bar. He would wait until someone hit on her or cat called her so he could walk over & beat the shit out of them!..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2019, 01:25 AM
Covered this on an episode of Apex Live in the form of our Top 5 Desert Island Women.

Enjoy.

My co-host, Steve, gives his list first, then I chime in.

Apex Live Highlight: Top 5 Desert Island Women
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2019, 02:41 AM
https://youtu.be/0ALKgd1VHPo
07-25-2019, 01:18 PM
Gal Gadot...

Find all posts by this user
07-26-2019, 04:01 PM
No Trish Stratus fans here?

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity Death Pool 2017 Fitz 7 4,460 02-20-2017 09:25 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)