Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amir Mansour needs book money...
01-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Damn... i was excited about him making some much needed buzz in the laccluster HW division... now it appears he violated his Parole and is gonna be incarcerated for another 14 months...

apparently he was living with another Felon who had drugs and ammunition present..

WTF?!?!?!... i mean the #1 rule for an Ex Con is to be NOWHERE near drugs and weapons... smh...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 04:15 PM
JONdaCON Wrote:Damn... i was excited about him making some much needed buzz in the laccluster HW division... now it appears he violated his Parole and is gonna be incarcerated for another 14 months...

apparently he was living with another Felon who had drugs and ammunition present..

WTF?!?!?!... i mean the #1 rule for an Ex Con is to be NOWHERE near drugs and weapons... smh...
Congratulations Jon, you probably just created the last ever thread on the subject of Amir Mansour.

Can I also congratulate you on your ongoing refusal to use the letter K. I mean, I always kinda thought it was just fucc you wrote that way, but the more I inspect your posts, I see little crackers like "laccluster". I genuinely have never seen anyone manage to completely disregard a letter of the alphabet.

Well played sir.
Find all posts by this user
01-03-2012, 05:27 PM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:Damn... i was excited about him making some much needed buzz in the laccluster HW division... now it appears he violated his Parole and is gonna be incarcerated for another 14 months...

Congratulations Jon, you probably just created the last ever thread on the subject of Amir Mansour.

Can I also congratulate you on your ongoing refusal to use the letter K. I mean, I always kinda thought it was just fucc you wrote that way, but the more I inspect your posts, I see little crackers like "laccluster". I genuinely have never seen anyone manage to completely disregard a letter of the alphabet.

Well played sir.
hahaha.

It's either because that key is broke on his computer, or he lives up to his nickname by being fuccing 'g'.

Big Grin

Black
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

Well played sir.
hahaha.

It's either because that key is broke on his computer, or he lives up to his nickname by being fuccing 'g'.

Big Grin

Black
I did consider that possibility Blacc, but I prefer the thought that he has some sort of beef with the letter K and is teaching it a lesson.
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Boxing_Unfilte...&t=6863780
JONdaCON Wrote:Thanks Fitz. Lol.

It's part of my religion. Lol Jkjk

Its a force of habit. Done it all my life, I have sum gangsters in my family. CK stands for Crip Killer. CC is as far as I go when it comes to typing.

I hate internet gangsters so I don't promote it, 6ut typing lik3 this is pr3tty fuCCin annoying and takes too long.
Tapping C twice is also convenient. No secret I juss didn't wanna be THAT guy. Lol
01-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Fitz Wrote:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Boxing_Unfilte...&t=6863780
JONdaCON Wrote:Thanks Fitz. Lol.

It's part of my religion. Lol Jkjk

Its a force of habit. Done it all my life, I have sum gangsters in my family. CK stands for Crip Killer. CC is as far as I go when it comes to typing.

I hate internet gangsters so I don't promote it, 6ut typing lik3 this is pr3tty fuCCin annoying and takes too long.
Tapping C twice is also convenient. No secret I juss didn't wanna be THAT guy. Lol
Good work Fitz, you directed us to the explaination straight from the horses mouth.

Unfortunately I still dont really get it so I'll be sticking to my version!
01-03-2012, 07:46 PM
i dont hate the letter K... i juss hate when its next to the letter C... if it was BK, i wouldnt mind... but there are NO WORDS with bk in them... lol.

does noone else find it incredibly convenient to double tap C? i mean i do it for S too... "juss" ex, but that has nothing to do with Gang affiliation, juss habit.

Poor Amir... i tried to give this guy a thread and Lloyd single handedly killed it..lol. i knew i shoulda added this to "Things not Thread Worthy"..... smh....

funny thing is all through school i had to answer the C question cuz i refused to do it even during important spelling test and shyt... i got away with it... along with writing Jon DaCon as my name... i actually convinced the school DaCon was my mothers maiden name... yes, i am a Conman... lol
01-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Don't let lloyd fade your swagger Jon...he's just a drunk Scotsman that gets constantly confused as a small peckered Irishman.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
01-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Spyder Wrote:Don't let lloyd fade your swagger Jon...he's just a drunk Scotsman that gets constantly confused as a small peckered Irishman.

LOL.... Lloyd the swaggerjaccer...lol

does noone else know anyone who affiliates with Crips? maybe cuz im from the EastCoast..

wheres HazMane when you need em?!.... lol
01-03-2012, 10:11 PM
JONdaCON Wrote:does noone else know anyone who affiliates with Crips? maybe cuz im from the EastCoast..

wheres HazMane when you need em?!.... lol
I did in highschool. There was a big gang crackdown here after the riots though...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)