Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Video Games Thread
01-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Video Games Thread
Method Wrote:
JD Wrote:
Method Wrote:We finished Batman: Archam Asylum a month ago. One of the best of All time.

Need to start Up Assassin's II before I go to Revelation's. ACI was redundant as FUCK. Assassin's II seems somewhat the same. Though will motor through it.
Have tried Archam City yet?

I have it but haven't opened it yet.
Sorry buddy. That's exactly what I was talking about. Sick, sick game.
Ah....alright.

Archam Asylum is supposed to be outstanding as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Video Games Thread
Method Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:I bought Dead Island a while back and barely played it...it's a pretty cool game, but I can't get into the ones that take time to complete or FPS war games anymore...

If I get on my console, which is rare nowadays, it's to melt faces on Rock Band 3 or watch a VUDU flick...

Here's the games I currently own...

The entire Rock Band franchise (with hundreds of downloaded songs)
The entire Guitar Hero franchise ( " )
Fight Night Champion
Mortal Kombat
Super Street Fighter IV
Dead Island Special Edition
GTA IV

Anyone else get down on Rock Band?
Up til 4am on Christmas eve w my bro and nieces, nephews and kids rockin the house. Dueling axes.

James Gang. "Walk Away".

Gotv$100's in downloaded shit.
Well add me and let's jam sometime...

I recently bought a bunch of Hendrix (Are You Experienced, Little Wing, All Along The Watchtower, Fire, and Voodoo Child) and Rush's 2112...that 20 minute long opus...

Say what you want about Rush...but those nerds are incredible musicians...
01-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Video Games Thread
The CEO Wrote:Say what you want about Rush...but those nerds are incredible musicians...
That they are the most skilled trio in musical history.
01-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Video Games Thread
BigG Wrote:What are y'all playing at the moment?

I'm playing Doom 3 (Loving it)

After that, I'm moving on to Dead Space
The last game I played was Metal Gear 2 on my MSX emulator. Before that I played a Japanese hentai game on my PC. lol

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Video Games Thread
Warlord Wrote:

The last game I played was Metal Gear 2 on my MSX emulator. Before that I played a Japanese hentai game on my PC. lol
Dude, those Metal Gear games are hard as fuck. I'm a die hard Metal Gear Solid fan and I pretty much know the whole story but I never got close to finishing the old NES Metal Gear games.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
01-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Video Games Thread
i play alot of sport games... so i do the Maddens, 2k, etc... Ive been having alot of fun playing the new NBA Jam...

and im not much for racecar games but i juss bought this game called "Split Second" after tryin out the demo and im hooked!!... Drifting between cars, drafting behind others and dodging attaccs all while avoiding building being reduced to rubble... i deff can see why its called split second...

also there is this crazy ass game called LIMBO.. it got outstanding reviews so i downloaded the Demo... Holy Crap is this game crazy.. i wont give out any spoilers, ill juss tell you, YOU MUST TRY IT OUT... shyts crazy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Video Games Thread
The CEO Wrote:
Method Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:I bought Dead Island a while back and barely played it...it's a pretty cool game, but I can't get into the ones that take time to complete or FPS war games anymore...

If I get on my console, which is rare nowadays, it's to melt faces on Rock Band 3 or watch a VUDU flick...

Fight Night Champion
Mortal Kombat
Super Street Fighter IV
GTA IV

Up til 4am on Christmas eve w my bro and nieces, nephews and kids rockin the house. Dueling axes.

James Gang. "Walk Away".

I recently bought a bunch of Hendrix (Are You Experienced, Little Wing, All Along The Watchtower, Fire, and Voodoo Child) and Rush's 2112...that 20 minute long opus...

What do you mean "add you"?

We can play online together?

Me and my brother rock out. He's better than I am (been playing it longer). But I have the better stage presence.
01-07-2012, 02:32 AM
Video Games Thread
BigG Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

Dude, those Metal Gear games are hard as fuck. I'm a die hard Metal Gear Solid fan and I pretty much know the whole story but I never got close to finishing the old NES Metal Gear games.
The NES ports were butchered-up versions of the original Metal Gear games first released in Japan on the MSX. The Metal Gear games from Metal Gear: Solid onwards don't acknowledge the NES games story-wise.

But you're right. All the early Metal Gear games were ridiculously hard. The shit thing about the NES versions is the passwords NEVER fucking worked. You'd play for 4 hours and then have to go eat dinner or watch as the Nintendo got unplugged before your very eyes. So you'd bite the bullet and risk turning off the game after collecting your password.

You'd write all extra careful and shit, checking and rechecking. You could have even taken a godamn picture of the password on the screen. But I can tell you one thing. It was never gonna work when your turned the machine on and input the password. Never.

If I saw my Nintendo right now I'd slap it for that shit. Just like you used to slap it on the sides to try and get it to work.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Video Games Thread
Method Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:
Method Wrote:

Fight Night Champion
Mortal Kombat
Super Street Fighter IV
GTA IV

James Gang. "Walk Away".

What do you mean "add you"?

Me and my brother rock out. He's better than I am (been playing it longer). But I have the better stage presence.
Uhhh...add me as a friend on your PS...like you did with my old account name a few years ago...

and yes...we can play online together...lol
01-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Video Games Thread
The CEO Wrote:
Method Wrote:What do you mean "add you"?

Uhhh...add me as a friend on your PS...like you did with my old account name a few years ago...

and yes...we can play online together...lol

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread Spyder 1,157 885,612 08-18-2020 11:03 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)