Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather fights on May 5th
01-06-2012, 05:03 PM
damarvelous1 Wrote:And the Excuses begin....

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=p...z1iiJdnApn
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

?Right now, we have no idea if he can go in May,? Arum explained. ?He?s supposed to have his cut examined. I?m going over to speak with him regarding his future, and we can go from there.?

What a Fucking Joke!
agreed. Bullshit on both sides. I don't even want the fight to happen at this point. fuck them both.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 05:05 PM
I cant believe someone sentenced to jail time can dictate when they want to do it based on how much money they make.

Only in America.
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Byrd Man Wrote:

This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

?Right now, we have no idea if he can go in May,? Arum explained. ?He?s supposed to have his cut examined. I?m going over to speak with him regarding his future, and we can go from there.?

What a Fucking Joke!
agreed. Bullshit on both sides. I don't even want the fight to happen at this point. fuck them both.
haha byrdman you are way too salty about this, who really gives a fuck. murders and rapist get off all the time, but no one gives a shit about that because they aren't a high profile athlete. fucking sad. he's doing the time regardless, no need to get ur panties twisted.

let's see the fight we've been waiting for for the last 3 yrs and get the fuck on with boxing
01-06-2012, 05:09 PM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I cant believe someone sentenced to jail time can dictate when they want to do it based on how much money they make.

Only in America.
if he wasn't Floyd Mayweather and he had 100k to spend on this case he woulda served no time and got a lenient probation, justice system in the US is total bullshit
01-06-2012, 05:44 PM

What a Fucking Joke!
lol..... who didnt see that coming?
01-06-2012, 05:48 PM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:A big ol' payday and a UD over Manny would certainly sweeten the jail time. He could just keep thinking about the money whilst he's tossing salad.

Black
You know what would make that Jail time succ? Getting KTFO a la Hatton by Manny P.. now i aint sayin it would happen but juss think about how suicidal Money May would be if Lost by KO in round 2 and had to sit there and thinkin about it while being incarcerated.. i could see the Inmates talkin crazy shyt to him... LMFAO.. and he wouldnt be able to do shyt and the media would also be ripping him apart... hahaha. rich.
01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
YET another clear example of the system fucking over tha black man!!!!!! doggy

oh...wait....

IT'S NOT!
01-06-2012, 06:54 PM
A tweet from Gabriel Montoya of MaxBoxing:

Quote:@Gabriel_Montoya
On the bright side Mayweather fans, if Pacquiao is not available to fight on May 5, I hear Josie Harris is free that day. #boxing
01-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Top Rank and Pac aren't going to fight on a date that they had no input on just as Floyd wouldn't fight on a date he had no input on - regardless what that date is.

Right, wrong or indifferent that is what we are dealing with with these two sides.
01-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:Top Rank and Pac aren't going to fight on a date that they had no input on just as Floyd wouldn't fight on a date he had no input on - regardless what that date is.

You are absolutely correct sir.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)