Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather fights on May 5th
01-07-2012, 01:47 AM
STEVENSKI Wrote:I simply don't really give a shit about either guy now. They are not worthy of boxing fans attention. Not when there are lesser known warriors fighting their way to the top & prepared to face the best they can.

Fuck them all.

What would make me happy is if

Floyd tested positive for AIDS
Pac got caught shagging a tranny
Bob is found in the desert having been tortured to death over many days

Other than that none of these cunts hold any interest for me really.
You have a point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Byrd Man Wrote:
EAlbian Wrote:haha byrdman you are way too salty about this, who really gives a fuck. murders and rapist get off all the time, but no one gives a shit about that because they aren't a high profile athlete. fucking sad.
just because YOU don't give a shit if murderers or rapists get off simply because they aren't athletes does not mean that everyone else feels the same.

Simply look at the Casey Anthony case to see the flaw in your argument.

Me thinks you doth project too much.
he still has to serve the time, it's a joke sentence to begin with though. If you have money in the US you can get off with a slap on the wrist. It's all about your lawyer or team of lawyers. I'm saying worse people every day that get off because of some mitigating circumstance, you're taking this too serious bro. calm down
01-07-2012, 02:19 AM
STEVENSKI Wrote:I simply don't really give a shit about either guy now. They are not worthy of boxing fans attention. Not when there are lesser known warriors fighting their way to the top & prepared to face the best they can.

Fuck them all.

What would make me happy is if

Floyd tested positive for AIDS
Pac got caught shagging a tranny
Bob is found in the desert having been tortured to death over many days

Other than that none of these cunts hold any interest for me really.
back on fighthype i thought i could make a run at your hater crown. it's safe lol. unfortunately both of these cats will get a huge payday from the fight and Mayweather will just be like "who beat Pac? i'm the GOAT"
01-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Again not suprised at all.

I just hope Floyd goes with Guerrero i would like to see him get the payday the guy has been through alot.
01-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Funny thing is my hate has become so diluted it is a "Claytons" hate drink I am swilling now. I am just so sick of both sides talking shit & backing NONE of it up.

I don't care who the blame lies with as I blame both parties & they should either fight or fuck off.
01-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Gandalf The Black Wrote:
EAlbian Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I cant believe someone sentenced to jail time can dictate when they want to do it based on how much money they make.

Only in America.
if he wasn't Floyd Mayweather and he had 100k to spend on this case he woulda served no time and got a lenient probation, justice system in the US is total bullshit
Martha Stewart is a billionaire and she got Locked Up.
And she's white too. That shit baffles me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 04:21 AM
EAlbian Wrote:
Byrd Man Wrote:
EAlbian Wrote:haha byrdman you are way too salty about this, who really gives a fuck. murders and rapist get off all the time, but no one gives a shit about that because they aren't a high profile athlete. fucking sad.
just because YOU don't give a shit if murderers or rapists get off simply because they aren't athletes does not mean that everyone else feels the same.

Simply look at the Casey Anthony case to see the flaw in your argument.

Me thinks you doth project too much.
he still has to serve the time, it's a joke sentence to begin with though. If you have money in the US you can get off with a slap on the wrist. It's all about your lawyer or team of lawyers. I'm saying worse people every day that get off because of some mitigating circumstance, you're taking this too serious bro. calm down
I'm completely calm. Not "upset" at all, I simply think it's complete bullshit how he can beat the shit out of his girlfriend in front of his kids (and I'm not buying the "oh kids don't know what the fuck they're seeing and their stories change" excuse) and people just defend him by saying "well worse people get off".

He DESERVED to get much more time than he got, but if you're going to give him a slap on the wrist, at least MAKE HIM TAKE THE SLAP. Don't say "Alright I'm going to slap your wrist" and then say "you know what, you've been through enough, let me give you another half a year to get your affairs in order and go out and make some money first."

What kind of shit is that? I've heard of people getting some time to get their shit in order but that's when they're facing a long time like many years.

And this shit about he had an obligation to Vegas is bullshit too. Like they're going to SUE him if he can't do it because he got sentenced to jail time? Doubtful. He's their cashflow and they're not going to fuck that up by being petty. If Mayweather doesn't use that date, then Arum or Golden Boy will. It's just a matter of how much money would be made.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 06:19 AM
damarvelous1 Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
JD Wrote:Top Rank and Pac aren't going to fight on a date that they had no input on just as Floyd wouldn't fight on a date he had no input on - regardless what that date is.

Right, wrong or indifferent that is what we are dealing with with these two sides.
Good point. Every little detail of this fight will be wrestled over. Arum is not going to simply accept date AND venue being decided by Floyd himself.

To be honest, I dont want to see it on May 5th anyway. I want another fight from Manny first to see where he's at. I want to see him look like he did 2 years ago before those 2 fight. He's looked like shit in his last 2 fights. Neither one of these 2 has did anything to even deserve the payday anyway. Floyd has boxed 4 rounds in 2 years and Manny isnt looking good. If Manny cant get a stay busy fight and look good then i'll be happy to just say that the fight should have happened but both fighters ducked eachother and draw a line under it.
What the FUCK ever... Arum can go fuck himself... And if you buy Arum's bullshit then I don't know what to tell you. This fight makes perfect sense right now! Traditionally, The biggest fight of the year is held in Las Vegas during the first Saturday in May! There is NO reason why this fit shouldn't happen! I wish some you fans would wake the fuck up and stop buying shit Arum is spitting. the TIME is Now!

You guys need to check out ESPNs column on the whole thing... Bob Arum is a fucking snake!
The time has been now more than two years. The fight is getting less and less attractive by the minute, and I dont want to see boxing fans pay through the nose for what will no doubt be billed as some sort of super-super fight when I dont know where Manny is at, and JD is right, Arum wont give Floyd the date and venue just as easy as that.

You're right tho, Arum can go fuck himself, but so can Floyd. No one will ever convince me that there aren't two sides to this duckfest.
01-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Don't care about this fight anymore. It used to look like a delicious steak but it stayed in the sun too long, and then some bum came along, ate it, shat it out, and it wasn't a pretty turd either, it was a heap of diarrhea. Screw this fight.
01-07-2012, 10:26 AM
For a fight to be interesting, you have to like one fighter more than the other.

I now couldn't care less about either fighter, so couldn't care less about the fight.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)