Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fightcapades
02-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Fightcapades
We had the sexcapades thread and it was pretty entertaining though it read like the books my wife reads it was hilarious and entertaining and it was good seeing everybody excited about a thread again. Everybody chipped in on that one.

I was thinking we needed a thread like that but for fight stories, boxing, kickboxing ,mma, street, schoolyard whatever any and all fight related stories. Crazy turn of events or foolishness. Shit you've done or just witnessed. I'm sure between us there's some stories.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Fightcapades
(02-03-2020 11:12 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  We had the sexcapades thread and it was pretty entertaining though it read like the books my wife reads it was hilarious and entertaining and it was good seeing everybody excited about a thread again. Everybody chipped in on that one.

I was thinking we needed a thread like that but for fight stories, boxing, kickboxing ,mma, street, schoolyard whatever any and all fight related stories. Crazy turn of events or foolishness. Shit you've done or just witnessed. I'm sure between us there's some stories.

I think I might have talked about it in the sex thread, but I got in a fight with my best friend (wasn't my friend at the time) at work when I was in Shanghai. Will go into more detail later, but essentially the fight ended after he ripped one and we couldn't stop laughing.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)