Tyson - Jones does 1.2 Million Buys
12-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Tyson - Jones does 1.2 Million Buys
WTF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2020, 03:04 AM
RE: Tyson - Jones does 1.2 Million Buys
Well then... Its happening again isnt it. Not with Jones tho. He is beyond shot.
12-05-2020, 07:38 AM
Tyson - Holyfield is a guarantee at this point...Buster Douglas just asked for a fight too.
12-05-2020, 11:02 AM
I hate to toot my own horn, but I've been calling for a senior tour in boxing for YEARS. And not just in boxing. I think every sport ought to have it, from boxing to the NBA to NASCAR. Fans are desperate to have just one more chance to watch the heroes they grew up with in action.

To these millennial turds and their bastard zoomer offspring, maybe they just see some fat, old man wheezing around third base, but to those of us who know better, those are gods. I can tell you right now, I'd watch Jordan, Rodman, and Pippen lace up their high tops tomorrow if I could. I don't give a fuck how old they are.

Nostalgia is big business, and I think these orgs are stupid to leave so much money sitting on the table. Like my man Blake says in Glengarry Glen Ross, they're sitting out there, waiting to give you their money! Are you gonna take it?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
12-08-2020, 08:46 AM
I'd happily watch old legends fight six rounders against each other.

The only problem is, after a couple of them the dickhead social media class would start saying stupid shit like, "Mike Tyson can knock out Fury," and suddenly someone in Dubai is putting half a billion on the table for a heavyweight title superfight between a 50-something yr old and the current heavyweight champion.

Black
12-08-2020, 06:23 PM
(12-08-2020 08:46 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I'd happily watch old legends fight six rounders against each other.

The only problem is, after a couple of them the dickhead social media class would start saying stupid shit like, "Mike Tyson can knock out Fury," and suddenly someone in Dubai is putting half a billion on the table for a heavyweight title superfight between a 50-something yr old and the current heavyweight champion.

Black

Yeah but I'd buy it, LOL

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1.2 Million Buys for Tank - Garcia JD 4 240 04-27-2023 08:33 AM
Last Post: JD
  Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones (Exhibition) Fitz 106 13,343 12-03-2020 06:56 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Mayweather-Cotto Generates 1.5 Million Buys, $94 Millio Fitz 43 24,514 05-15-2012 01:40 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)