Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The wit & wisdom of Joi.
10-20-2011, 02:28 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
Hey folks as promised I thought I would start a thread honoring the most clueless poster to ever grace the boards of FH.

I will add this first one but will go back when I have more time and pick out some more. If anyone wants to go and pick one of their favorite nuggets from Joi's astonishing back catalogue be my guest

The best part is I'm sure there is much more to come.......

So here goes.

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 19 2011, 02:56 PM)
Well Shaft, the question is when he reemerges what kind of fighter is he going to be? Is he going to be a punching bag or is he going to actually box? Clottely has a good personality and I think his reach would give Khan/Sergio fits. But if he just stands there like a punching bag then he can stay in Uganda.

REPLY: He's from Ghana.

--------------------
"Those that know the least, will say it the loudest"

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2011, 02:36 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:If anyone wants to go and pick one of their favorite nuggets from Joi's astonishing back catalogue be my guest
lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 02:40 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
If anyone remembers the thread where she posted about Pete Sampras(s) and I know Meth got into it once about Flint could they please let me know and I'll go and retrieve them.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
I think you should really just go back and start from the beginning, when she started trying to talk about hip hop and Tupac and Melle Mel and Grandmaster Flash and the like...specifically how she didn't understand Tupac's messages when she first heard him because she was too young but she really understood "The Message", which came out years earlier. That's what really got my attention, and it just got exponentially better from there.
10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
shit like that really makes you think Mayweather pays people to post about him. what's funny is people post about Pac for free.
10-20-2011, 03:07 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
"My driver's test was a nightmare. The instructor gave me this death stare and said "Pull over, cut off the engine, and get out of the car." I cried for at least a good ten minutes."

No idea why this is so funny. I just couldn't stop sniggering to myself.

Black
10-20-2011, 03:49 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
[QUOTE name='Allmenjoi8' date='Oct 20 2011, 03:03 PM' post='542568']
Fighters were already saying that Manny may be on something Floyd being the loud mouth he is just said something that everyone was telling him. Mosely called May (according to Mayweather) that he should definitely make Manny take the test. My question is, if he is worried about his good name being drugged through the dirt he should sue everyone that implies that he is on something. Again, where has he lost monies and popularity because of May's allegation? he has not, so it does not matter. He has to prove that those allegations has hurt his career. It hasn't it has actually helped his popularity.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE name='Allmenjoi8' date='Oct 20 2011, 02:13 AM' post='542531']
All I have to say is Lil Wayne you ain't got shit on Pac Mr. no Pullout. Wow. Just wow. Who cares, people will still eat up that persona. He is the Tim Tebow of boxing. No wonder he wants to banned condoms from his country. Lil Wayne I thought you were the ultimate whore guess not. I wonder if Pac wants any of these ladies to take the test? lol
[/QUOTE]
10-20-2011, 04:33 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
lloyd mayflower Wrote:My question is, if he is worried about his good name being drugged through the dirt he should sue everyone that implies that he is on something.
"Being drugged through the dirt" good one. lol

10-20-2011, 04:45 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.
Joi on style, pay attention gents:

I do not like metrosexuals I love men who can dress. If my guy is in the mirror more than I am, that is a major problem. I do not find Brad Pitt at all attractive. There is nothing masculine about him. If something went down he would be looking at me. No! Give me a Tyresse (would never date him by the way) type. Dresses nice and has a slight edge to him. That is what I go for. Tyresse is not really my type but something close to it. Clay Matthews is another that can def get my attention. Okay dresser with a edge and humor to go along with it. And of course there is FMJ he is average when it comes to his looks but his entire persona makes him an 8. Plus he is a good dresser. If a guy has a on a shitty outfit I do not care if he has on Gators, the outfit will look even worse! Shoes compliment the outfit not make. Matter of fact a perfect example: Kayne West (good dresser) had on one of the nicest outfit then they showed his lime green shoes and that DESTROYED everything else. Shoes are suppose to compliment. If you have on some wack ass gear and clean shoes, damn, just damn.

10-20-2011, 05:04 PM
The wit & wisdom of Joi.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)