Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The War Room
11-24-2020, 08:59 AM
The War Room
If you've got personal beef with another poster on this forum, please direct your melodrama to this thread.

If you're having an emotional meltdown or want to engage in histrionics, this is the place.

Have at it.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: The War Room
Naming it after yourself. Good grief. The arrogance...
11-24-2020, 01:08 PM
(11-24-2020 12:57 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Naming it after yourself. Good grief. The arrogance...

LOL. No, I actually named it after the sub-forum on Sherdog that served the same purpose.

Cry more, though. You're setting a great example for why I created this thread in the first place.

11-24-2020, 01:32 PM
Viper, here endeth the lesson on "trolling" on a website you actually like and arent trying to ruin.

Subtle enough to get a little nibble, not enough to start screed of absolute drivel.
11-24-2020, 01:57 PM
(11-24-2020 01:32 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Viper, here endeth the lesson on "trolling" on a website you actually like and arent trying to ruin.

Subtle enough to get a little nibble, not enough to start screed of absolute drivel.

I’m sure that sounded a lot better in your head.

11-24-2020, 02:02 PM
I actually thought it was a bit too obvious for you tbh.
11-24-2020, 04:16 PM
(11-24-2020 02:02 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  I actually thought it was a bit too obvious for you tbh.

Don’t think, Lloyd. I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself.

You’re about as subtle as a car crash. On a boat. Your attempts to compose what you consider to be a witty, subtle reply are putting the infinite monkey theorem to the test.

11-24-2020, 04:32 PM
I actually feel like the War Room is off to a promising start.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-24-2020, 05:01 PM
(11-24-2020 04:16 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Don’t think, Lloyd. I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself.

You’re about as subtle as a car crash. On a boat. Your attempts to compose what you consider to be a witty, subtle reply are putting the infinite monkey theorem to the test.

Are we really doing this or is this just like a wee introduction to what the War Room is all about? I'm confused. Think I maybe need a safe space...
11-24-2020, 06:40 PM
(11-24-2020 05:01 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Are we really doing this or is this just like a wee introduction to what the War Room is all about? I'm confused. Think I maybe need a safe space...

Right now I feel like you're Shane Mosley trying to touch gloves before the start of each round. C'mon Lloyd, this is the War Room thread, start throwing some heat.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)