Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Animations
11-15-2020, 09:01 AM
RE: Animations
(11-14-2020 06:54 PM)Snoop Wrote:  I heard the new Mortal Kombat's Legends: Scorpion's Revenge is pretty good. It's on Netflix.

That actually looks pretty damn solid!!

I just came across this Mortal Kombat animated series now haha..
The cast is very surprising too. Luke Perry doing the voice of Sub-Zero, Olivia d'Abo (Kevin's sister from the Wonder Years) as the voice of Sonya Blade & also Cree Summers (voice of Penny in Inspector Gadget lol) does the voice of Kitana!..

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2020, 11:51 AM
(11-15-2020 09:01 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  That actually looks pretty damn solid!!

I just came across this Mortal Kombat animated series now haha..
The cast is very surprising too. Luke Perry doing the voice of Sub-Zero, Olivia d'Abo (Kevin's sister from the Wonder Years) as the voice of Sonya Blade & also Cree Summers (voice of Penny in Inspector Gadget lol) does the voice of Kitana!..

I remember that cartoon. I thought both it and Street Fighter were decent.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-15-2020, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2020 12:46 PM by ViperSniper.)
I looked up the Street Fighter animated series now & never seen it.
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie was pretty good & had a surprisingly good soundtrack.

11-15-2020, 01:32 PM
(11-15-2020 12:45 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  I looked up the Street Fighter animated series now & never seen it.
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie was pretty good & had a surprisingly good soundtrack.

That movie originally had a nude scene of Chun Li taking a shower. The fucked up thing is when that movie was released in America, they cut out the scene of Chun Li’s tits. Imagine being a kid in those pre-internet days when every tit was like Mana from Heaven, and you found out there was a nude Chun Li scene, but you’d never see it.

Every video game and children’s cartoon should have mandatory female nudity.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-15-2020, 10:07 PM
(11-15-2020 01:32 PM)Warlord Wrote:  That movie originally had a nude scene of Chun Li taking a shower. The fucked up thing is when that movie was released in America, they cut out the scene of Chun Li’s tits. Imagine being a kid in those pre-internet days when every tit was like Mana from Heaven, and you found out there was a nude Chun Li scene, but you’d never see it.

I so happened to watch the version that had the nude Chun Li shower scene & was completely shocked when I saw it. Did NOT see that one coming! lol

That was actually a pretty good scene where Vega the sleazy narcissist breaks into her apartment & turns into a decent fight scene!
11-16-2020, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2020 01:28 AM by Snoop.)
(11-15-2020 01:32 PM)Warlord Wrote:  That movie originally had a nude scene of Chun Li taking a shower. The fucked up thing is when that movie was released in America, they cut out the scene of Chun Li’s tits. Imagine being a kid in those pre-internet days when every tit was like Mana from Heaven, and you found out there was a nude Chun Li scene, but you’d never see it.

I just imagine some creatives for Crash Bandicoot brainstorming around a table saying, "So...where do we insert the mandatory T&A shot?"

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2020, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2020 04:28 AM by ViperSniper.)

Just watched the first episodes of Street Fighter: The Animated Series & Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm. How odd to watch, the characters were all drawn well from the intro & first episodes to both shows!
11-23-2020, 04:16 AM
Finished all of the anime show Parasite which was a really cool, different show that has alot of suspense & action!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)