Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

MIA/POW's
01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
MIA/POW's
STEVENSKI Wrote:Well I just changed my password in case anything was being done via my account.
Right I've been away for a little bit so I must've missed this shit. Spyder, I ain't got the fuckin' foggiest idea what my password is, or even if it's the same one I had at FH.

EDIT; Nah, just seen it and it ain't the same.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2012, 06:41 PM
MIA/POW's
Spyder Wrote:Ahahaha

Fitz and Rom are writing some poetry...lol...I wish Ben really did have a mole over here cause that shit was beautiful!
It's not like we don't have is email addy's. We were monkeys but now he has sheep, interesting huh?
01-26-2012, 06:55 PM
MIA/POW's
It's awfully flattering to know we're so important though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2012, 07:23 PM
MIA/POW's
Romulus9 Wrote:It's awfully flattering to know we're so important though.
We are the one that got away...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
01-28-2012, 04:34 AM
MIA/POW's
JONdaCON Wrote:
Romulus9 Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:For the record, when we finally do open up the doors for random and new ppl, i want to deff be considered as a moderator... i have an agenda for certain ppl i hope migrate over...lol.
JONdaCON,

Unfortunately we must first be absolutely certain that you're cool and respected by everyone before you can be considered to be a moderator.

Also, Superman is my favorite superhero, I'm not entirely sure what Aquaman is supposed to be capable of, and I can make a peanut butter brownie cheesecake that is fucking outstanding.

Finally, Two and Half Men isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

Romulus9
Member, Boxing Unfiltered
LMAO.... who doesnt love Jon da Con?

hell, who doesnt love cheesecake?lol

ide have to go with the Flash as my fav DC character... hes pretty much unstoppable...

and yes, since the Sheen has left, the show has been on the decline.. also now that hes hit puberty the dumb kid act isnt cute and funny anymore... there are also alot less jokes with sexual innuendo... BORING...

JDC.
The Flash is indeed great, but Batman trumps all in the DC universe.

You lose cool points for watching 2 and a half men.

The Big Bang Theory is the only relatively modern sitcom I watch. At all.

The rest of the time it's shit like Leave it to Beaver and the Andy Griffith show. The closest I get to the 80s or 90s is Seinfeld and Roseanne.

The saddest part of it all is I was born in the 80s, lol.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-28-2012, 02:14 PM
MIA/POW's
Lol... Batman is a gangster. That fool has a contingency plan in case any super hero decides to go Rogue... King of hand to hand combat, no powers and the worlds best detective.
01-28-2012, 04:32 PM
MIA/POW's
Got a mate, top fella, coming to live at mine for a bit cos he's just been kicked out by his missus. Anyway he knows his boxing so I said he should join the forum if nobody minds another Brit trawling the boards.
01-28-2012, 07:53 PM
MIA/POW's
Maxy Wrote:Got a mate, top fella, coming to live at mine for a bit cos he's just been kicked out by his missus. Anyway he knows his boxing so I said he should join the forum if nobody minds another Brit trawling the boards.
I would have no problem with it.

I mean you are cool & respected by all so i am sure your mate would be alright.
01-30-2012, 03:08 AM
MIA/POW's
JONdaCON Wrote:Lol... Batman is a gangster. That fool has a contingency plan in case any super hero decides to go Rogue... King of hand to hand combat, no powers and the worlds best detective.
If you read the JLA story 'Tower of Babel' you can see those plans put into place, and all the major players in the Justice League taken out.

One of the covers had Batman in a snowstorm, standing over the corpses of the JLA, stacked atop one another. Epic.

01-30-2012, 03:14 AM
MIA/POW's
This is the one. Sorry for the size.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)