Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

MIA/POW's
02-01-2012, 06:36 PM
MIA/POW's
jlupi Wrote:Send BBS a message on AVSforum where he is a member.
Nice. I had contact with Brutal or hype a while ago. But I think thehype intercepted the PM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 05:03 AM
MIA/POW's
Fitz Wrote:
Nice. I had contact with Brutal or hype a while ago. But I think thehype intercepted the PM
You mean dat bitch be reading your diary too?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 12:20 AM
MIA/POW's
Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Yeah it's weird. Apparently he didn't have time for anything, now it appears he has found a lot of time to do some reading, lol. ''
02-04-2012, 04:50 AM
MIA/POW's
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Yeah it's weird. Apparently he didn't have time for anything, now it appears he has found a lot of time to do some reading, lol. ''
Probably because traffics gone to shyt...
02-04-2012, 05:18 AM
MIA/POW's
JONdaCON Wrote:Probably because traffics gone to shyt...
Fuck traffic, Ben just wants to read the best p4p boxing forum, period.

I mean how many of C-Section's 'plus one's' can one man take? (Ben I know you just smiled reading that.)

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-04-2012, 04:59 PM
MIA/POW's
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:Probably because traffics gone to shyt...
Fuck traffic, Ben just wants to read the best p4p boxing forum, period.

I mean how many of C-Section's 'plus one's' can one man take? (Ben I know you just smiled reading that.)
Know what amuses me even more, Ben will never get that time back that he has spent and is probably still spending perusing our board like a jealous ex. He's all over our board like a powerful moss whereas we dropped his like a bag of burning hammers
02-18-2012, 04:31 PM
MIA/POW's
When I got suspended from FH about 14 months ago I joined BoxingAsylum...anyway, I went back there a few weeks ago, sent out a few PM's to the good posters promoting this site and never heard a thing back. Now I can't even find the site on the net...it seems to have either vanished, or morphed into something else...Dunno if I got banned or barred or what but I'm pissed off cos I figured I could've got a good few people over here from there. Maybe Hype spread the word!

lol
02-19-2012, 12:39 AM
MIA/POW's
Maxy Wrote:When I got suspended from FH about 14 months ago I joined BoxingAsylum...anyway, I went back there a few weeks ago, sent out a few PM's to the good posters promoting this site and never heard a thing back. Now I can't even find the site on the net...it seems to have either vanished, or morphed into something else...Dunno if I got banned or barred or what but I'm pissed off cos I figured I could've got a good few people over here from there. Maybe Hype spread the word!

lol
Is PeterBent one of your boys?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
02-19-2012, 05:33 AM
MIA/POW's
Spyder Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:When I got suspended from FH about 14 months ago I joined BoxingAsylum...anyway, I went back there a few weeks ago, sent out a few PM's to the good posters promoting this site and never heard a thing back. Now I can't even find the site on the net...it seems to have either vanished, or morphed into something else...Dunno if I got banned or barred or what but I'm pissed off cos I figured I could've got a good few people over here from there. Maybe Hype spread the word!

lol
Is PeterBent one of your boys?
Nope, at least I don't recognize that name.
03-05-2012, 04:24 AM
MIA/POW's
Where the hell has lightsout and jluv been?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)