Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

What you listening to today thread?
08-04-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: What you listening to today thread?
I've had this on rotation a lot the last few days and I dedicate it to my good friend Captain Nick Wong AKA Snoop. This one's for you buddy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPIVczZGm74

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2020, 02:06 PM
lol

Horrible. Just horrible. I hate you for plaguing me with the knowledge that this exists.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2020, 02:51 PM
Joking aside the video of his career backed by Lana Del Rey young and beautiful is probably the greatest highlight video that exist on YouTube.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
08-04-2020, 08:16 PM
(08-04-2020 02:06 PM)Snoop Wrote:  lol

Horrible. Just horrible. I hate you for plaguing me with the knowledge that this exists.

Why thank you Snoop, I appreciate that greatly.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-04-2020, 08:19 PM
(08-04-2020 02:51 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Joking aside the video of his career backed by Lana Del Rey young and beautiful is probably the greatest highlight video that exist on YouTube.

Cheers TB, checking it out now. But is there a way I can take Lana Del Rey off the video and have Manny singing instead? LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)