Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Wilder vs Helenius
10-17-2022, 10:49 AM
RE: Wilder vs Helenius
I think putting on muscle to fight Fury was dumb.

He belongs sub 220.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2022, 04:37 PM
Ollie it was a sneaky stabbing right hand, the left hook just added insult to injury. It was a very fast weird angled right

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-17-2022, 07:57 PM
(10-17-2022 04:37 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Ollie it was a sneaky stabbing right hand, the left hook just added insult to injury. It was a very fast weird angled right

Yeah I've managed to find a video that had better footage. Very sneaky short chopping right. The look on Helenius's face, like his soul had left his body, LOL

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-17-2022, 11:40 PM
(10-17-2022 10:49 AM)JD Wrote:  I think putting on muscle to fight Fury was dumb.

He belongs sub 220.

Yeah I don't think artificially trying to "bulk up" was the right move. I'm just saying that I find it odd that his natural progression of weight over the course of his career hasn't changed. I just think it's rare generally speaking to see a fighter in his mid 30s that weighs the same as he did in his young-mid 20s, especially the division where you don't have to make weight.
10-18-2022, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2022 06:40 AM by TheTeddyBear.)
Wilder won his Olympic medal at 201lbs not super heavy and he was a grown man then. He could still make cruiser but the money is at heavyweight. Imagine if he had stayed cruiser, it's arguably been a much tougher division along the same time lines as Deontays career.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)