Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Spence vs Crawford
04-22-2022, 06:44 PM
Spence vs Crawford
What's everyone's feeling about the fight now?

Spence with the obvious better competition as of late.. Crawford with Meh opposition and short fights combined with long layoffs... idk, but im excited.

I get Hagler/Hearns vibes.. or Hearn/SRL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2022, 08:57 AM
RE: Spence vs Crawford
Crawford-Spence reminds me of Hopkins-Taylor. I assume Crawford will land cleaner shots and he'll believe he's ahead on the scorecards. And Spence will throw more and he'll believe he's ahead on the scorecards. And it will go to the judges in Dallas.

Crawford turns 35 in September. If this fight doesn't happen before then then I'll blame Spence. This was his mega fight and he's cheapened it by waiting for Crawford to get old.
Find all posts by this user
04-27-2022, 03:48 PM
Spence has fought 3 times in the past 2.5 years...if this fight comes off, it will be 3 times in 3 years. Terence Crawford has fought 3 times in 2.5 years...if this fight comes off, it will be 3 times in 3 years.

I think Hopkins - Taylor is an interesting comparison. I see some Wright - Taylor in it, maybe some Margarito - Cotto as well.

Spence gets hit too much for my like here, and Crawford is an excellent finisher.

A stoppage would not surprise me, but I lean toward a Crawford decision after banking enough early rounds...dropping Spence, and then holding him off late. Stylistically the fight can't miss...unfortunately for us, financially it could miss big which is why I still don't think it happens.
04-28-2022, 12:52 AM
It is almost inconceivable from a sporting POV that these two fail to fight eachother.... Then you remember this is boxing
05-02-2022, 01:03 AM
(04-28-2022 12:52 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  It is almost inconceivable from a sporting POV that these two fail to fight eachother.... Then you remember this is boxing

Look the fight WILL take place.................in 15 years time when both are shot and you will be told to be grateful it's happening.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-03-2022, 06:14 AM
Kambosas is setting the gold standard.
05-03-2022, 08:26 PM
After sitting on the fence for a while I'm now happy to say I back Crawford solidly in this fight. I think he wins and it won't be as close as people think.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crawford - Spence 7/29 Done JD 52 1,901 08-09-2023 08:41 PM
Last Post: Method
  Crawford - Spence, 11/19? JD 5 399 09-16-2022 02:05 PM
Last Post: JD
  Terrance Crawford-Errol Spence Jr: Who wins? ViperSniper 4 506 04-22-2019 09:44 AM
Last Post: KingEugene

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)