Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

GGG/Canelo 3
09-17-2022, 12:31 AM
GGG/Canelo 3
How did we like the look of both guys at weigh-in? Both look pretty prime to me. Of course Canelo starts favourite but I can't help but hope that Golovkin goes deep into the well and brings out one last great performance, dominates Canelo, knocks him down 3 or 4 times and then........gets the draw. lollol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: GGG/Canelo 3
It's still fun to watch GGG but I'm annoyed about this fight . I think Canelo will beat him up.
09-17-2022, 11:30 AM
(09-17-2022 12:31 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  How did we like the look of both guys at weigh-in? Both look pretty prime to me. Of course Canelo starts favourite but I can't help but hope that Golovkin goes deep into the well and brings out one last great performance, dominates Canelo, knocks him down 3 or 4 times and then........gets the draw. lollol

lol

So sad but true.

I hope Bivol left a big enough hole in Canelo's heart to where GGG can go in there and devour it.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2022, 04:29 PM
Young lion versus old lion. I can’t pick against the young lion at this point in time. I think this one will be a war that won’t go the distance. I’m betting the under and rooting for GGG. Let’s hope the old lion has one more glorious performance.
09-17-2022, 10:07 PM
It’ll be competitive.

Canelo decision.
09-18-2022, 05:41 PM
Golovkin was the very definition of a fighter that can no longer pull the trigger. He got himself into plenty of positions to do so, but second guessed himself every single time. I wasn't that impressed with Canelo either TBH, I think he takes some more losses soon.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-19-2022, 01:44 AM
Rounds 1-2 were close, as well as 9-12. Still generous for the judges to give GGG so many rounds. Maybe they were worried about being accused of Canelo bias again. I think GGG hurt Canelo late in the fight, but he didn’t have it in him anymore to capitalize. That might be why Canelo seemed to fade. Of course, Canelo might be exiting his prime too, he’s been fighting a long time now. It would be wise to stay away from Bivol.
10-08-2022, 02:55 AM
I was surprised Golovkin went the distance. I was originally thinking late Canelo stoppage, but by mid fight it had the feeling of going all 12.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)