Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Haney vs Metro
02-10-2024, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2024 02:52 PM by salvador.)
Haney vs Metro
Haney's a -450 favorite - on FanDuel he's -600

I don't know if that's a reflection of Haney's last performance or if it's because Metro has seemed so weak minded and unhinged over the past few months trying to negotiate a deal in the media.

For what it's worth, I've read that they went 3-3 against each other in the amateurs, so maybe this will be closer than the odds suggest.

Either way, I'm glad it's happening, and I'll take Haney by UD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2024, 11:16 PM
RE: Haney vs Metro
I hate Haney.

Thankyou for attending my Ted Talk.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-27-2024, 12:29 PM
Is this fight still happening? Read some articles the past few weeks about Garcia losing it over social media.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2024, 11:42 PM
(03-27-2024 12:29 PM)Snoop Wrote:  Is this fight still happening? Read some articles the past few weeks about Garcia losing it over social media.

They will wheel Garcia out and he will have an Oliver McCall sized breakdown in the ring.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-29-2024, 02:37 PM
Metro is the Jason Litzau of his generation.
03-31-2024, 08:15 PM
(03-29-2024 02:37 PM)salvador Wrote:  Metro is the Jason Litzau of his generation.

THIS is why I keep coming back to this site. Where else am I going to find this type of reference?

04-19-2024, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2024 01:57 PM by salvador.)
still not sold out

And Metro misses weight by 3 pounds and Haney isn't making him make weight - and there's no rehydration clause

Haney now -1000

Is it possible that this PPV bombs?

Maybe Metro is a genius and will walk into the ring at 170 and blast through Haney

I was actually going to buy this but I think maybe it's better to just head to Twin Peaks
04-20-2024, 11:50 AM
Man, I’m just now catching up on Garcia and his craziness/mental health issues. Dude has either lost his mind or he’s playing the ultimate troll.

I’m sure Haney wins, but don’t know if it’ll be by decision or KO. I think Haney wins by KO if he works the body and lands a good liver shot (like Tank did). The under at 10.5 rounds might be a good bet!
04-20-2024, 11:58 PM
I'm doubling down on my prediction that Garcia is going to have an epic McCall-type meltdown tonight. I'm tuned in and ready.

04-21-2024, 12:48 AM
I can't remember a time in recent memory where I have seen a referee go out of his way to save a fighter. Boxing fucking disgusts me sometimes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)