Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Iron Mike looking for dat Jake Paul money
03-07-2024, 02:15 PM
Iron Mike looking for dat Jake Paul money
Giving this the thread it deserves. Iron Mike looking to cash out once and for all by sacrificing himself on the altar of Jake Paul.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mike-tyson-...05110.html

And you really can’t blame him. YouTuber Jake Paul is the absolute biggest name in boxing, dwarfing second rate bums like Canelo Alvarez. And if you want a shot at big money, Paul is the man to see.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2024, 04:41 AM
RE: Iron Mike looking for dat Jake Paul money
(03-07-2024 02:15 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Giving this the thread it deserves. Iron Mike looking to cash out once and for all by sacrificing himself on the altar of Jake Paul.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mike-tyson-...05110.html

And you really can’t blame him. YouTuber Jake Paul is the absolute biggest name in boxing, dwarfing second rate bums like Canelo Alvarez. And if you want a shot at big money, Paul is the man to see.

It makes sense, boxings biggest megastar from yesteryear against boxing current biggest megastar. If only STEVENSKI was around to weigh in with his reasoned and studied critiques.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-10-2024, 07:07 AM
I might be holding on a little too long to yesteryear, but I think Tyson is gonna starch this kid.
03-10-2024, 08:29 AM
To lend it more credence than it deserves, Jake Paul hasn't fought anyone who, even at 58, has the feet, head movement, hand speed and power of Mike Tyson. Tyson still moves like a boxer. Paul won't handle that. He couldn't handle the fundamentals of Tommy fucking Fury.

But Mike Tyson IS 58. And he's too smart to put himself in danger. So it's another slow ball, bullshit victory for the gimp Paul.
03-10-2024, 12:22 PM
(03-10-2024 08:29 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  But Mike Tyson IS 58. And he's too smart to put himself in danger.

??????????????????????
03-10-2024, 03:19 PM
To clarify Sal, I believe Paul's fights are stitch ups.
03-10-2024, 04:47 PM
I've never seen Paul fight so I wouldn't know.

Tyson has 7 kids, and I can't help but believe that this fight probably too much money for him to pass up - and that's scary for the sport and for other 50-something former boxing superstars who need cash.

If this is a real fight, I would think that he's at least as likely to separate a shoulder as he is to get ko'd.
03-10-2024, 10:25 PM
(03-10-2024 07:07 AM)Method Wrote:  I might be holding on a little too long to yesteryear, but I think Tyson is gonna starch this kid.

I thought the same about Holyfield and Vitor Belfort, then Holyfield wobbled like a bowl of jelly.

In a sane world even a nearly 60-year-old Tyson KO’s a YouTube weight (aka cruiserweight) kid with no amateur experience and almost zero professional experience, but we don’t live in a sane world.

We live in a world where Anderson Silva, at nearly 50 and a 1-1 boxing record, defeats a former middleweight champion in only his third pro fight. Vitor Belfort starches Evander Holyfield with only one pro fight. And Francis Ngannou takes the undefeated heavyweight champion to a draw after dropping him multiple times with no fights under his belt.

Common sense dictates this can’t be real, it must be an exhibition, there have to be special rules, etc… but there is no common sense in boxing anymore. And then you top it off with two fighters both falling into the Rocky I category (He doesn’t know it’s a joke. He thinks it’s a damn fight!)

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Boxing deserves Jake Paul.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
03-11-2024, 10:13 PM
This fight will be as real as Tyson - RJJ.

Some buzz that they’ll have head gear?

Paul is doing Mike a favor and making him an easy $10 mill plus.
03-15-2024, 08:22 AM
I thought I heard rumors of head gear or some bs too. IF that's the case, then, as New Edition sang back in the mid 80's, "C-O-U-N-T me out!".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jake Paul / Nate Diaz mega fight sold out Warlord 22 767 08-06-2023 11:11 AM
Last Post: Snoop
  Boxing superstar Jake Paul fighting Nate Diaz Warlord 3 277 04-14-2023 07:21 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Boxing Megastar Jake Paul to face Anderson Silva Warlord 38 2,292 02-28-2023 03:26 PM
Last Post: JD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)