Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
10-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Things not thread worthy
Doing another one of these, it's convenient when you don't want to make a thread about something worthless, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Things not thread worthy
Roy Jones Jr has a fight scheduled.

Quote:Former four-division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (54-8, 40 KOs) will take on former ?Contender? star Max Alexander (14-5-2, 4 KOs) for the vacant UBO Inter-Continental cruiserweight title on December 10 in Atlanta, Georgia. Billed as Kings Of The Ring 5 ? Resurrection, the fight will be promoted by KO Kings in association with RJJ Promotions and Big Play Entertainment, this fight will be the first ever UBO title fightto be broadcast live on Internet Pay-Per-View.

?I am excited about working with the UBO and would like to thank USA Commissioner Macke Roberts and the UBO for giving us this opportunity. Both fighters are very happy to be fighting for the UBO Inter-Continental title, and it?s going to be a great show on December 10,? said Adrian Patrick, CEO of KO Kings.

The show will also feature a ten round lightweight bout between undefeated Chris Howard (13-0-1, 6 KOs) and veteran Frankie Archuleta (27-8-1, 14 KOs), as well as undefeated prospect Brian Howard (7-0, 5 KOs) taking on big puncher Sharif Kemp (7-4, 6 KOs) at cruiserweight.

Additional bouts include Keandre Leatherwood (9-0, 6 KOs) facing Ashantie Hendrickson (5-10-1, 3 KOs) at light middleweight, heavyweight Gabe Brown against an opponent to be determined, and Beden Laurent (1-1) vs. Tristan Todd (1-0 1 KOs) in a super middleweight bout.
10-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Things not thread worthy
Fitz Wrote:Roy Jones Jr has a fight scheduled.

Quote:Former four-division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (54-8, 40 KOs) will take on former ?Contender? star Max Alexander (14-5-2, 4 KOs) for the vacant UBO Inter-Continental cruiserweight title on December 10 in Atlanta, Georgia. Billed as Kings Of The Ring 5 ? Resurrection, the fight will be promoted by KO Kings in association with RJJ Promotions and Big Play Entertainment, this fight will be the first ever UBO title fightto be broadcast live on Internet Pay-Per-View.

?I am excited about working with the UBO and would like to thank USA Commissioner Macke Roberts and the UBO for giving us this opportunity. Both fighters are very happy to be fighting for the UBO Inter-Continental title, and it?s going to be a great show on December 10,? said Adrian Patrick, CEO of KO Kings.

The show will also feature a ten round lightweight bout between undefeated Chris Howard (13-0-1, 6 KOs) and veteran Frankie Archuleta (27-8-1, 14 KOs), as well as undefeated prospect Brian Howard (7-0, 5 KOs) taking on big puncher Sharif Kemp (7-4, 6 KOs) at cruiserweight.

Additional bouts include Keandre Leatherwood (9-0, 6 KOs) facing Ashantie Hendrickson (5-10-1, 3 KOs) at light middleweight, heavyweight Gabe Brown against an opponent to be determined, and Beden Laurent (1-1) vs. Tristan Todd (1-0 1 KOs) in a super middleweight bout.
So it is true that Jones needs the dough?
10-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Things not thread worthy
Curt Menefee is a jackass.
10-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Things not thread worthy
The CEO Wrote:Curt Menefee is a jackass.
lol

Why the hate for Curt?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Things not thread worthy
He makes way too many mistakes to act so professional...lol
10-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Things not thread worthy
It takes a professional hater to hate on a man for acting professional.

nutskick

10-21-2011, 11:30 PM
Things not thread worthy
HA HAAAA!....you know it!

Are we the only ones here tonight?

Drinks
10-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Things not thread worthy
I see Ollie lurking...

10-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Things not thread worthy
VERY shitty scores in that Rodriguez-Rosinsky fight...I wasn't in Judge Mode, but that was some bullshit...happens so often it belongs in this thread I guess...

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)