Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
10-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Things not thread worthy
I had it 96-94 Rosinsky. Would have been fine with 96-94 Rodriguez or a draw. 100-90? Shameful.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Things not thread worthy
Info relayed from boxing insider Rick Glaser, who is almost always spot on:

"Guys, my info from within the Mayweather camp tells me that Floyd is not too happy with GBP right about now, because of PPV number, 770,000 buys. Not good, specially when 1.7 million were forecast."

Ouch.

#FloydFail
10-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Things not thread worthy
Romulus9 Wrote:Info relayed from boxing insider Rick Glaser, who is almost always spot on:

"Guys, my info from within the Mayweather camp tells me that Floyd is not too happy with GBP right about now, because of PPV number, 770,000 buys. Not good, specially when 1.7 million were forecast."

Ouch.

#FloydFail

lol I love that actually...mostly because of his fans but when I said 850k in this economy for that fight was high, I believed it.
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Things not thread worthy
Hype is still claiming close to 1.3mil.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-24-2011, 09:25 PM
Things not thread worthy
Spyder Wrote:Hype is still claiming close to 1.3mil.
Funny how that dude claims to 'never be around' yet the nanosecond there is a post about Floyd's PPV numbers he's on it like white on rice. lol

It's like to insulted his GF or something lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Things not thread worthy
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Funny how that dude claims to 'never be around' yet the nanosecond there is a post about Floyd's PPV numbers he's on it like white on rice. lol

It's like to insulted his GF or something lol
i remember on the After Dark episodes after Mayweather fought Ortiz he sounded like he's dick riding. i don't expect much from them but i didn't want to hear him talking to another grown man like they're sweeter than a gay pride parade.
10-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Things not thread worthy
gravytrain Wrote:i remember on the After Dark episodes after Mayweather fought Ortiz he sounded like he's dick riding. i don't expect much from them but i didn't want to hear him talking to another grown man like they're sweeter than a gay pride parade.
The thing that disturbed me is whenever Floyd makes one of those shitty little jokes like 'power pellets' Ben starts laughing like he's watching Richard Pryor doing stand-up in the 70's.

I'm like damn dude it wasn't that funny.

He's steamin up right now though.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Things not thread worthy
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Funny how that dude claims to 'never be around' yet the nanosecond there is a post about Floyd's PPV numbers he's on it like white on rice.  lol

It's like to insulted his GF or something  lol
ollie, I think you are on to something.
10-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Things not thread worthy
For the record, as cool as it is to meet and chat with Buster Douglas... it's made twice as awesome when you get a pic taken with him and he's wearing a Fat Albert shirt.

That's just a FACT.

But not thread worthy.
10-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Things not thread worthy
Romulus9 Wrote:For the record, as cool as it is to meet and chat with Buster Douglas... it's made twice as awesome when you get a pic taken with him and he's wearing a Fat Albert shirt.

That's just a FACT.

But not thread worthy.
Great photo but isn't it frightening to think that that chubby palooka looking guy stood next to you knocked Mike Tyson the fuck out?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)