Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
02-15-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Things not thread worthy
I wonder how Haymon will play Ringstar and MP. I want to see if he just tries to work with Mayweather exclusively or both Floyd and Schaefer. Ive a hard time believing Arum signed someone without throwing that kid a duffle bag full of cash and paying for some Vegas baller shit, his cut is really high relative to other promoters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2017, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 04:46 AM by and the NEW.)
(02-15-2017 05:02 PM)Dickagon Wrote:  I wonder how Haymon will play Ringstar and MP. I want to see if he just tries to work with Mayweather exclusively or both Floyd and Schaefer. Ive a hard time believing Arum signed someone without throwing that kid a duffle bag full of cash and paying for some Vegas baller shit, his cut is really high relative to other promoters.

Haymon will work with both. Doesn't he already have them all deliver different cards? It's how he avoided the GBP lawsuit! Even DiBella is in on the action!

(02-15-2017 10:54 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Wasn't Mayweather courting Stevenson and travelling to Rio to jizz all over him?

Black

Yeah, Shakur said Maywaether was all talk. No contract, no offer or nothing. I've heard Mikey Garcia say the same. His promotional outfit just signs black kids who idolize him, Shakur appears to have a lot more brains, signing with Prince and Top Rank. That is a good team.
02-16-2017, 04:41 PM
Good to hear. I liked the kid at Rio and want him to do well as a pro.

I liked the other kid in a lighter weight, too, from the US. I think he lost a close decision to that Cuban flyweight. In fact I thought it was a very strong US team last year and I felt bad they didn't nick a gold or two.

Black
02-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Broner-Granados is tomorrow night. Anyone give Granados a chance? I don't.
02-18-2017, 04:44 AM
Broner blew the weight (as usual) and it's now a welterweight fight.

He'll beat Granados, but he won't make many waves at 147 after that as he's just not big enough to use the style he has against big guys.

Black
02-18-2017, 04:52 AM
What a fat piece of shit.
02-19-2017, 01:14 AM
(02-18-2017 04:44 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Broner blew the weight (as usual) and it's now a welterweight fight.

He'll beat Granados, but he won't make many waves at 147 after that as he's just not big enough to use the style he has against big guys.

Black

I think the biggest outrage with all of that is, this fight was at a catchweight of 142! Why the fuck did this need a catchweight..and yeah, he didn't even make the weight to that. It should have been a WW fight from to moment the contract was written out.
02-20-2017, 08:34 PM
Anyone watch it? It was a close fight, and I thought Broner won. He landed the better quality punches, and actually landed more according to the stats (surprisingly). I think Broner undertrained and underestimated Granados, but still got the job done. Decent scrap.
02-25-2017, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2017 06:30 AM by and the NEW.)
I thought it was a hard one to score, I would probably edge it to Broner. Granados was a lot busier and landed more chopping shots. But Broner landed the clean shots. I felt Broner took over towards the end of the fight. I don't think Broner undertrained, I just think he struggles with unorthadox fighters. He isn't a sharp boxer from the outside, he is best when he faces guys like DeMarco, who aren't as quick and throw orthadox shots, from your textbook boxing stances. It is easy to anticipate the shots before they come and you can deflect most of them off the shoulder or catch them off your right glove before countering.
03-06-2017, 03:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eXhVvK5hA

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)