Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
04-20-2018, 12:39 AM
RE: Things not thread worthy
It's not an off night when your opponent is the reason you're off viper. I've been there and have also had off nights there's a big difference man.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2018, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018 01:36 PM by Walterwhite0077.)
Joshua

Anthony Joshua

Boxing live stream

What time does the fight start

Who won fight last night

Excited for upcoming boxing fight between joshua vs wilder do check this links.

Joshua

Anthony Joshua

Boxing live stream

What time does the fight start

Who won fight last night
04-20-2018, 01:51 PM
(04-20-2018 12:39 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  It's not an off night when your opponent is the reason you're off viper. I've been there and have also had off nights there's a big difference man.

Well I won't challenge your personal in ring experience as a pro boxer! I do agree there is a difference to having a off night & the opponent being the reason you're off that night. At times fights can have a case of both happening.

This was one of those fights. By saying that Russell wasn't blown out of there, got shut out, embarrassed or didn't show up. He held his own while falling short in majority of the rounds.

There was no point where Loma was putting on a clinic like Walters or Rigo, because he couldn't. So by saying before Loma established being in control by the 4th round or so, GRJ still looked flat and not the same he had prior or since.

To me, Russell Jr didn't look off because he lost, he looked that way because he wasn't at his best that night physically. It wasn't a case of a fighter not mentally showing up or freeze, but Russell's timing, speed and rhythm never looking his usual from the get go and was never able to get into the fight, despite not getting a beating and winning rounds along the way.
05-02-2018, 09:25 PM
You guys familiar with Mike Lee, the LHW?

He has a fight coming up and ive only seen 2-3 of his fights.. ive seen him get alot of National Commercials even tho he hasn't done shit as a pro. They seem to be bringing him along VERY slowly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2018, 04:36 AM
His dad is his manager, he was a star at Notre Dame alot like Tommy Z. Not very skilled but has money. Behind him

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-06-2018, 06:45 PM
David Haye got obliterated yesterday, time for him to retire.

I always liked Haye for disposing of Ruiz, Valuev, and Chisora. He promised to inject new life into the heavyweight division, but then he shit the bed against Wlad. He lost a lot of respect after that shit-show.
05-12-2018, 11:33 PM
WOW, Sadam Ali just got train wrecced.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2018, 03:57 AM
Yup..against the boxer ATN claimed to keep an eye on!
05-13-2018, 06:54 PM
Munguia looks fucking massive at 154. Ali was outsized and outgunned.

I’m not sure if this shows that Ali is shit and Cotto was faded beyond belief or if Munguia is just a dreamily big and powerful 154’er.

Black
05-13-2018, 11:22 PM
Munguia rehydrated to 170

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)