Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

ChuCha Brainstorming Thread
12-13-2012, 10:35 PM
vCash/ChuCha Brainstorming Thread
Since our posts stopped adding to our Chucha total, I've increased the bank interest to pay off every 2 days rather than every 2 weeks. So if you come around to collect it, then you will still make some money!

Drinks

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: vCash/ChuCha Brainstorming Thread
I hope everyone has noticed that the ChuCha is BACK! I set everyone to $10,000, so the more you do, the more you win. I see that DMarv found the Slots...lol

It's a lot more functional now than it was even when it was working before too. You now have a lot more ways to make Chooch. Play games, play slots, refer a new member, play the lottery...buy a ticket for $100, win a grand. No one played last week, so I was the winner.

I added a link to the top to make access to the ChuCha page a lot easier, so check it out and look around at all of the options.

Anyway, let's get back to betting this Chump Change!
04-06-2013, 12:26 AM
(04-05-2013 08:04 PM)Spyder Wrote:  I hope everyone has noticed that the ChuCha is BACK! I set everyone to $10,000, so the more you do, the more you win. I see that DMarv found the Slots...lol

It's a lot more functional now than it was even when it was working before too. You now have a lot more ways to make Chooch. Play games, play slots, refer a new member, play the lottery...buy a ticket for $100, win a grand. No one played last week, so I was the winner.

I added a link to the top to make access to the ChuCha page a lot easier, so check it out and look around at all of the options.

Where do we see how much Chooch we have left?
04-06-2013, 02:51 AM
(04-06-2013 12:26 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 08:04 PM)Spyder Wrote:  I hope everyone has noticed that the ChuCha is BACK! I set everyone to $10,000, so the more you do, the more you win. I see that DMarv found the Slots...lol

Where do we see how much Chooch we have left?
It's in your profile...both in your profile field and UCP.
05-01-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: ChuCha Brainstorming Thread
Hey Spyder how about being able to make some $ in the games section? Smile
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2013, 11:45 PM
(05-01-2013 08:31 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Hey Spyder how about being able to make some $ in the games section? Smile
Done.

You get 2cc for each game that you play, 100cc for each highscore, and 500cc for being a Champion.

We can add any Flash game out there, so if you want a game that we don't have just shout the name.

05-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Good lookin' my friend!
05-09-2013, 06:54 AM
Spyder, I know it was mentioned a while ago. But what about ChuCha bonuses, for threads with over 50 and 100 replies?
It's also a good initiative to make good threads and discussions.
05-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Good idea! I put the request out to the development community.

05-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Spyder there's a game, I forget the name but you're a guy sitting at a bar on a bar stool and the bartender keeps sliding drinks down to you... a beer, liquor, wine etc... the guy gets more and more drunk as you take the drinks and you use your mouse to keep him steady on his stool. It gets real hard to keep him upright after enough time elapses. If he falls the game is over or if too many drinks slide past you and you don't drink them the game is over. Anyone else remember that one? I think it would be a good addition if you can find it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JD's Cotto - Mayweather Prop Chucha Thread JD 37 24,070 05-06-2012 02:46 AM
Last Post: Fitz
  The Head-To-Head ChuCha Bets Thread SKULLSPLITTER 2 4,968 12-01-2011 12:36 PM
Last Post: SKULLSPLITTER

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)