Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Football (soccer) thread
05-10-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Football (soccer) thread
You cant, and dont, replace and angry Scot with anything other than an angry Scot!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 10:49 AM
For those who follow football, there has been something genuinely sad and touching about the passing of Tito Vilanova.
05-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Yeah Fitz, what Leicester achieved is beyond remarkable. As the season progressed I think every neutral began rooting for them to accomplish the impossible. In relative terms they spent bugger all and yet managed to win the biggest prize in English football.

As for United, well if the board don't get rid of Van Gaal at the end of the season we will continue to slip down the table and our decline will emulate that of Liverpool after their dominant spells in the late 70's and 80's. We've played the most dire style of unattractive football I can ever remember, scoring a measly 43 goals in 35 games. Beggars belief, and to think we still have a slight chance of a top 4 finish is basically a sad indictment of the overall quality in the league this season.

The only positive thing as a United fan this season has been the performances from Martial and De Gea (pray he stays) and the emergence of youngsters Rashford, Fosu-Mensah and Borthwick Jackson. The concern is, if Mourinho takes over, will he show faith in the younger players?
05-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Thanks for that Maxy. That is what I have been hearing about United, a very very boring style of football and that Van Gaal has also been playing some players in very weird positions.
05-15-2016, 01:39 PM
So the game today is abandoned due to a suspect package which has eventually turned out to be "not a viable device."

Louis Van Gaal will go to incredible lengths to ensure there are no goals at Old Trafford.
05-15-2016, 02:19 PM
Is that police talk for "Someone left their Fergie flag in a rucksack"?
05-16-2016, 06:08 AM
La Liga was tight. But MSN managed to get it done when it counted!

Real Madrid for Champs League glory again I think. But Atletico are the giant killers, they have already taken out the two favourites back to back! Simeone is a maestro!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Football (soccer) transfer news and the NEW 9 8,208 11-30-2014 02:47 PM
Last Post: Maxy
  College Football Thread BrotherCane 2 3,138 11-06-2011 11:45 AM
Last Post: BrotherCane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)