Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Football (soccer) thread
06-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Football (soccer) thread
The Abe had another win. Five losses in five shootouts for the limeys. I blame ashley cole as that was the softest penalty I have seen in some time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Football (soccer) thread
STEVENSKI Wrote:The Abe had another win. Five losses in five shootouts for the limeys. I blame ashley cole as that was the softest penalty I have seen in some time.
Coles penalty was incredibly poor. Surprising considering he has buried them under pressure before. For those who havent seen it. Witness the coolest man in Europe on Sunday night, taking a must score penalty in the quarter finals of a major tournament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...VFdA1ADstU

That took serious balls.
07-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Football (soccer) thread
Here's hoping Italy do the boring Spaniards!
07-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Football (soccer) thread
I am watching game, it's been a long time since I watched a whole game! I guess I'll take Spain and what's not to like about Italy anyhow!
07-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Football (soccer) thread
Let's go Italy! Soccer is one of my least favorite sports but I will tune in for the Euro Cup and World Cup.

Spains defense is top notch but god are they boring. And Dammit they juss scored again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Football (soccer) thread
JONdaCON Wrote:Let's go Italy! Soccer is one of my least favorite sports but I will tune in for the Euro Cup and World Cup.

Spains defense is top notch but god are they boring. And Dammit they juss scored again.
I was so good @ soccer when I got outta Brisbane and switched to football In fact I remember & had 32 saves with no goals scored and the next weekend I got 3 goals in my goalie shorts! B) I was 12 years old! uhggg
07-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Football (soccer) thread
JONdaCON Wrote:Let's go Italy! Soccer is one of my least favorite sports but I will tune in for the Euro Cup and World Cup.

Spain well on course to make history as the first team to win three major tournaments in a row. Love them or loathe them, no football fan can deny it is a pleasure and an honour to watch one of the best teams of all time. I thpught they were losing it, turns out i was dead wrong!

Edit to say i dont get this business about spain being boring. the only criticism i have of them is that they are a bit shot shy. Apart from that i find them an absolute pleasure to watch. technically top class as well as plenty of flair an an unrivalled work ethic
07-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Football (soccer) thread
See what i mean....
07-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Football (soccer) thread
I'm happy the Italian's got destroyed. Can't stand watching them win.
07-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Football (soccer) thread
I thought the Spaniards were boring throughout the tournament and then last night happened. Absolutely fantastic performance, both a joy to watch and football that left me in awe. Unbelievable, the way they knock the ball around in the tightest of situations and their uncanny ability to thread the ball through the eye of a needle. Congratulations to them for an awesome display.

Funny how all the pundits (English) are asking if we could play like that. Yeah right, the likes of Scotty fuckin' Parker and Stevie Me passing like that is absolutely laughable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Football (soccer) transfer news and the NEW 9 8,204 11-30-2014 02:47 PM
Last Post: Maxy
  College Football Thread BrotherCane 2 3,135 11-06-2011 11:45 AM
Last Post: BrotherCane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)