Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

British Boxing thread
03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
British Boxing thread
Forgetting what he deserves for a minute, I'm hoping we can see him in action soon. Right when we get a guy who can bring excitement to the division, abolsutely in Britain, maybe worldwide...suddenly he might be taken out by a ban!!!

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2012, 04:27 PM
British Boxing thread
It'll be interesting to see how he's dealt with but I do hope his punishment isn't too harsh because I would like to see him box again.
03-13-2012, 04:45 PM
British Boxing thread
Spyder Wrote:I pinned this for you cats, so it doesn't get buried under the relevant stuff...

lol

I'm on a roll tonight! haha
I was pretty sure I made a thread called "things not thread worthy".

lol
03-13-2012, 06:16 PM
British Boxing thread
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:I pinned this for you cats, so it doesn't get buried under the relevant stuff...

lol

lol
Hahaha

This is what we just did to the Brits... buttsex

Roflmao

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2012, 02:57 PM
British Boxing thread
Fitz Wrote:

lol

lol
lol

That's just plain fuckin' below the belt mate!
03-17-2012, 05:08 PM
British Boxing thread
Kerry Hope pulled off a massive upset in a war with some Polski tonight.

Anyone watching this card (Hatton v Brook?)

Edit: Seen Prince Nas in Brooks locker room, he's the size of a house!

Also, 10,000 seater arena filled for a fight like this bodes very well for British boxing.

Carl Frampton dispatching some Ghanian by KO with a hard miss! That fucker wanted none of it and bailed. Frampton calls out Scott Quigg, Quigg says he's due to fight Rendall Munroe first. Expect Rendall to beat Quigg after his last performance against Jamie Arthur. If Quigg can beat Munroe that will answer a lot of questions about him as Munroe is a quality operator.

Five gone and Kell Brook is wiping his arse with Matt Hatton. Really need to see Kell take a step up in comp after this.
03-18-2012, 04:47 AM
British Boxing thread
Brook won clearly, as expected but he needs to be fighting at a higher level than this if he's to prove anything. I ain't sold on him at all yet. I mean, when Khan might have been about to fight Matt Hatton it was laughed at as being a mismatch, load of bollocks type fight. Brook wins with ease and Sky fuckin' wank over him like he's the dogs.
03-20-2012, 11:10 AM
British Boxing thread
About to watch Kell Brook vs Matthew Hatton. Dont really think too much Hattons skill but he showed heart and was game vs Canelo....

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
03-20-2012, 11:18 AM
British Boxing thread
Nathan 'I'm a world champion but I'm not really and I'm certainly not world class' Cleverly announced his next title defence will be against Robin Krasniqi only for it to be quickly announced that the fight will not be sanctioned! Thankfully the WBO have ruled that having granted Cleverly permission to box the woefully inadequate Karpency in his last bout, they will not tolerate him handpicking another bum. Instead he will have to defend the title he never actually won against Dmitry Sukhotsky.

I used to pin a little bit of hope in Cleverly being not too bad a fighter but he's really gone down in my estimation of late. Fuck him.
03-22-2012, 02:11 PM
British Boxing thread
Brook was good. He's a good young fighter that can compete with the rest of the very good young fighters around his weight...Alexander-Brook maybe a soon to come USA-Brit big fight....

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)