Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

British Boxing thread
12-14-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: British Boxing thread
What do you guys think of Josh Kelly and MJW respectively?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2017, 08:40 AM
Michael Jai White? Yeah he’s ok. Makes some good movies.

Black
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2017, 04:51 PM
LMAO

Martin J. Ward... dammit Blacc! Lol.

I do like Michael Jai White tho..
12-15-2017, 03:59 AM
Hahahaha yeah I know.

He looked good at the weekend. Showed a little power which is new for him, the right hand he took the Spanish guy out with was beautiful.

Josh Kelly is as close to a sure fire champ as you can get. I don’t think I’ve seen a guy look so composed and flawless after just five fights. If he can take a shot then he’ll be a champion, no doubt.

Black
12-16-2017, 02:52 AM
Yea i really like Kelly.. it'll be interesting to see if his Sergio Martinez approach continues or will he eventually fight with his hands up as competition gets tougher...

Very few fights like Martinez can pull it off at the Championship level.
12-16-2017, 04:29 AM
He had over 300 amateur fights so I’m sure he knows how to deal with higher level fighters. I hope so, anyway.

Black
12-17-2017, 05:18 PM
Anyone see Billy Joe Saunders?

That was one fucking dominant performance. Lemieux is hardly a difficult guy to outbox but that was still impressive.

Black
12-21-2017, 05:17 AM
Yeah, that win really puts Billy as a player in the division. Jacobs just called him out, that would be a wicked fight, winner vs the winner of Canelo vs GGG rematch which is being targeted for May.
03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Whyte CRUSHES Browne...

Browne was absolutely terrible.. he looked like a inactive 40 yr old who was fighting without the Gear.
03-25-2018, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2018 03:05 AM by ViperSniper.)
I didn't think I could be disappointed in Browne as I was never ever impressed but fuck he was horrible from the fight introductions to the moment he was laying on his face!

His body language sucked and he appeared to lose confidence within the 1st round & by that point had already resorted to plan Z by switching southpaw out of frustration and desperation. Was already dragging his feet and was not looking good when he got hit as he was pulling back and really slow.
He hardly landed anything himself all fight and Whyte could barely miss & despite all of the above felt he fought a good fight but boy did Browne look like rubbish!! Lucas got KTFO!!

Found out during this one sided fight that Browne was infact a doorman/bouncer like I had joked that he had looked like in the past lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)