Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Suggestions for bets?
03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Suggestions for bets?
I'm assuming these two will be on as well?

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido
Daniel Geale vs Osumanu Adama
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Suggestions for bets?
Macklin-Martinez?
03-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Suggestions for bets?
Brook vs Hatton maybe?
03-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Suggestions for bets?
we doin anything on the Macclin/Martinez fight?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Suggestions for bets?
Sorry, guys....my motherboard died a few days ago, and I couldn't run one properly from my phone and being busy with Softball...thought someone else would start one...coughSPYDERcough
03-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Suggestions for bets?
The CEO Wrote:Sorry, guys....my motherboard died a few days ago, and I couldn't run one properly from my phone and being busy with Softball...thought someone else would start one...coughSPYDERcough
I thought you already started the thread and just needed me to tally the wins/losses. lol

I was so busy this week that I didn't even get a chance to check the boards until last night.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
03-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Suggestions for bets?
Spyder Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:Sorry, guys....my motherboard died a few days ago, and I couldn't run one properly from my phone and being busy with Softball...thought someone else would start one...coughSPYDERcough
I thought you already started the thread and just needed me to tally the wins/losses. lol

I was so busy this week that I didn't even get a chance to check the boards until last night.
Miscommunication and timing then....that sucks....there was a time when we were mentally linked like twin Jedi brothers...lol...I want those days back!

I'm supposed to get my new laptop on Wednesday...kinda excited...it'll be my first laptop...
03-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Suggestions for bets?
The CEO Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

Miscommunication and timing then....that sucks....there was a time when we were mentally linked like twin Jedi brothers...lol...I want those days back!

I'm supposed to get my new laptop on Wednesday...kinda excited...it'll be my first laptop...
Did you already buy it? I might be able to get you a better deal if you haven't...

03-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Suggestions for bets?
I already bought it through Dell's site...got a pretty good deal with their employee purchase plan (they hook up Steph's company)...bought a mid range XPS 14z and Inspiron 620 tower for under $1300....12 months no interest, $100 off, $75 coming back in gift cards, free shipping...

Did way better than I could at Costco or Amazon for i5 processors...went bang for the buck as usual...
03-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Suggestions for bets?
So you got both a laptop and a tower?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)