Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Suggestions for bets?
03-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Suggestions for bets?
Yep...been wanting a laptop for the longest...so I pulled the trigger and got it too since after makin' a deal...in the past, I've paid about the same just for desktop setups....

Excited to see what these 2nd Gen i5 processors can do and what Windows 7 is like....my last tower was 3 years old...an HP Phoenix with an AMD Quad Core and Vista....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Suggestions for bets?
The CEO Wrote:Sorry, guys....my motherboard died a few days ago, and I couldn't run one properly from my phone and being busy with Softball...thought someone else would start one...coughSPYDERcough
Damn... Sorry to hear that bro... I mean fucc, its juss some imaginary money.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Suggestions for bets?
JONdaCON Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:Sorry, guys....my motherboard died a few days ago, and I couldn't run one properly from my phone and being busy with Softball...thought someone else would start one...coughSPYDERcough
Yeah, man....thought I'd get 2 more years out of it and using a phone for internet sucks...it'll be a hassle setting everything up again too...but hey...at least it's an upgrade...

I know how some guys like to bet and didn't wanna let 'em down...that's all....got a stretch of good fights comin' up....
03-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Suggestions for bets?
The CEO Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
Yeah, man....thought I'd get 2 more years out of it and using a phone for internet sucks...it'll be a hassle setting everything up again too...but hey...at least it's an upgrade...

I know how some guys like to bet and didn't wanna let 'em down...that's all....got a stretch of good fights comin' up....
To be honest it was all guaranteed CC with little profit so it ain't a biggie. I thought you were deliberately snubbing my suggestions out of snobbishness for the perceived Euro bums!

Anyway, had an i5 laptop for a year now but my boy has kinda half inched it off me. Not to worry, I've got a beast of an i7 desktop with a 27" monitor. Prefer sitting in my spot than using the lappy, which I only bother with if I'm ill in bed.
03-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Suggestions for bets?
The CEO Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:

Lol... I know, you can tell I'm on the cell when I'm reading a thread, don't reply, and juss 'like' every post I agree with... Lol.

Mobile BUing is only helpful on the crapper. Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Suggestions for bets?
Ohhhhh yeah....it's on now....on the back deck, chasin' my Reds with some fresh squeezed OJ...

Bet threads comin' up soon...

thumbs up
06-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Suggestions for bets?
You gonna be doing Chavez-Lee?
06-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Suggestions for bets?
Not a lot happening this weekend so how about allowing me to put a hundred or two on Owen Beck to upset Deontay Wilder? Beck's on a 7 fight losing streak but he's a step up for Wilder. No sarcasm necessary.
06-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Suggestions for bets?
Maxy Wrote:Not a lot happening this weekend so how about allowing me to put a hundred or two on Owen Beck to upset Deontay Wilder? Beck's on a 7 fight losing streak but he's a step up for Wilder. No sarcasm necessary.
I couldn't find any legit boxing odds on the sites I use for this fight. If you can find a legit website that has odds for this fight. You can bet on it.
06-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Suggestions for bets?
OK Fitz, no worries. I had a look around myself but couldn't find anything so I guess that's dead in the water.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)