Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Number one or two?
03-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Number one or two?
Fitz Wrote:1. İmage

2. İmage

Thumbs up = The Beatles

Thumbs down = Elvis
Fucc the Beatles... Those Satan worshipping, bug eyed, mop top faggots.... They're goin to hell twice. I do like a few of their songs but all their shyt is baccmasked with subliminal messages... Idkk why everyone likes them so much tho....

Edit: Illuminati MFs.... KILLUMINATI BITCHES!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Number one or two?
JD Wrote:İmage

Or

Dunkin Donuts all the way. You cannot call Starbucks coffee & keep a straight face surely? Not that I have any Dunkin Donuts my way but I like donuts & I hate Starbucks with a passion.
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Number one or two?
STEVENSKI Wrote:

Or

Dunkin Donuts all the way. You cannot call Starbucks coffee & keep a straight face surely? Not that I have any Dunkin Donuts my way but I like donuts & I hate Starbucks with a passion.
I called it a tall, dark drip.

You dudes still on Taster's Choice DownUnderway?
03-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Number one or two?
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

Or

I live in the coffee capital of the world Beardo. I only drink the good shit none of that chain store sludge called coffee. Most of the coffee I drink is organic fair trade beans & best of all I get it for free from suppliers.
03-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Number one or two?
I'm going to make myself a cup of nescafe instant coffee, lol.

Stevenski, you didn't strike me as one of the fancy coffee drinkers.
03-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Number one or two?
Fitz Wrote:I'm going to make myself a cup of nescafe instant coffee, lol.

Stevenski, you didn't strike me as one of the fancy coffee drinkers.
I am not a coffee snob or anything but since I sell the shit I am always trying different blends & types. I like a nice flat white none of that fancy shit cunt soy macchiato for me.

There is nothing wrong with instant coffee but steer clear of blend 43 Fitz. There are some really good fair trade organic instants about & you don't pay much more than for Nescafe but the taste & flavour is there as well as supporting struggling communities.
03-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Number one or two?
There's this coffee joint near my place called "The 3rd Circle". It's a real run down type of establishment full of people that look like they're up to no good. What happens is that after you select and pay for your coffee, which is pretty bad coffee, a guy comes in, takes sips of it, and then spits them in your face until the cup is emptied. After each sip, and spit, he curses at you, questions your manhood and sometimes shoves you back. I still can't decide whether I prefer that place or Dunkin Donuts.
03-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Number one or two?
1. İmage

2. İmage

Thumbs up = 1

Thumbs down = 2
03-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Number one or two?
Fitz Wrote:1. İmage

2. İmage

Thumbs up = 1

Thumbs down = 2
#2 looks dangerously young. I'd go that way if it is legal.
03-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Number one or two?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

Or

I live in the coffee capital of the world Beardo. I only drink the good shit none of that chain store sludge called coffee. Most of the coffee I drink is organic fair trade beans & best of all I get it for free from suppliers.
Yeah, yeah, I've got the whole fair trade deal, and all the criticism of Starbucks. All I want is one tall strong cup of coffee a day. I'm not interested in treating it like it is wine. The only reason I don't just press it at home every day when I'm around is that I end up getting stuck for too long. So, I drive thru and get a cup of coffee and keep moving.

Coffee for me is a tool, not a lifestyle statement.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)