1. İmage

2. İmage

1 = Thumbs up
2 = Thumbs down
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Number one or two?
Not even close. I don't watch the NBA until the playoffs.
03-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Number one or two?
An easy choice. NBA. Dont watch either but if I had to, NBA hands down. I respect those guys as athletes and basketball is fairly entertaining. NFL is bullshit
03-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Number one or two?
lloyd mayflower Wrote:An easy choice. NBA. Dont watch either but if I had to, NBA hands down. I respect those guys as athletes and basketball is fairly entertaining. NFL is bullshit
I can understand that, lloyd. Shit people have no fucking clue about usually ends up in their bull pile. If you had a fucking clue what you are talking about on either organization, you would realize the monotony of the NBA product during the regular season. Excellent athletes? Yes, but you could watch a quarter and a half, take a loooong nap and wake up for the last half of the fourth quarter without having missed much, usually.

The NFL, otoh, is more like chess with 50 plus pitched battles a game. You have to understand the rules, the strategy, the tactics, the match ups, etc., all of which you have no fucking clue of and you have no fucking interest in.

But, hey, it takes no effort whatsoever to watch great athletes run back and forth throwing a round ball into a round hoop every 24 seconds.

Every play and every game counts more heavily in the NFL . . . and the playoffs are sudden death, not 4 out of 7 series. The NFL is war sport, similar in ways to boxing but on a team level. The NBA is beautiful athletes on exhibition.

I prefer the college version of basketball, as I would the top level college version of football if there was a proper playoff system.
03-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Number one or two?
I played both and watched both heavily... I love Basketball.. its uptempo high energy with constant action... Football is a bit like baseball in the sense that you wait for that BIG play.. a touchdown is like a Homerun.. I appreciate Football a lot more now and wish I would've focused on that more in HS.. especially since I moved to TX..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Number one or two?
1. Kim İmage

2. Kourtney İmage

Thumbs down #1...

Thumbs up #2...
03-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Number one or two?
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:An easy choice. NBA. Dont watch either but if I had to, NBA hands down. I respect those guys as athletes and basketball is fairly entertaining. NFL is bullshit
I can understand that, lloyd. Shit people have no fucking clue about usually ends up in their bull pile. If you had a fucking clue what you are talking about on either organization, you would realize the monotony of the NBA product during the regular season. Excellent athletes? Yes, but you could watch a quarter and a half, take a loooong nap and wake up for the last half of the fourth quarter without having missed much, usually.

The NFL, otoh, is more like chess with 50 plus pitched battles a game. You have to understand the rules, the strategy, the tactics, the match ups, etc., all of which you have no fucking clue of and you have no fucking interest in.

But, hey, it takes no effort whatsoever to watch great athletes run back and forth throwing a round ball into a round hoop every 24 seconds.

Every play and every game counts more heavily in the NFL . . . and the playoffs are sudden death, not 4 out of 7 series. The NFL is war sport, similar in ways to boxing but on a team level. The NBA is beautiful athletes on exhibition.

I prefer the college version of basketball, as I would the top level college version of football if there was a proper playoff system.
You're right, I have neither interest in or any clue about American Football. I dont have any time for a sport that takes so fucking long to finish a game, or that a play last a few seconds then its stop, switch teams around, have a little rest, talk tactics etc. I like a free flowing sport. Thats why my opinion in this thread is that basketball is superior. It is also my opinion that baseball is horseshit too.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that I know enough to form enough of an opinion for this thread. If you think thats bullshit or I dont have a clue, thats your perogative. You know what they say, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one

Football (Soccer) blows them all out of the water anyway. That is why it is called the beautiful game, and why it is embraced by the majority of the planet as undisputed #1.
03-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Number one or two?
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:

You're right, I have neither interest in or any clue about American Football. I dont have any time for a sport that takes so fucking long to finish a game, or that a play last a few seconds then its stop, switch teams around, have a little rest, talk tactics etc. I like a free flowing sport. Thats why my opinion in this thread is that basketball is superior. It is also my opinion that baseball is horseshit too.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that I know enough to form enough of an opinion for this thread. If you think thats bullshit or I dont have a clue, thats your perogative. You know what they say, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one

Football (Soccer) blows them all out of the water anyway. That is why it is called the beautiful game, and why it is embraced by the majority of the planet as undisputed #1.
Soccer by far is the most boring imo... The reason its embraced all over the world is because any 3rd world country can afford a ball to kicc around... Having a basketball court or football field is a bit more difficult.
03-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Number one or two?
JONdaCON Wrote:1. Kim İmage

2. Kourtney İmage

Thumbs down #1...

Thumbs up #2...
I like my bitches lookin natural... Who the fucc gets botox at 25?... Also Kim is too stupid to form an opinion on anything.
03-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Number one or two?
JONdaCON Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:

Soccer by far is the most boring imo... The reason its embraced all over the world is because any 3rd world country can afford a ball to kicc around... Having a basketball court or football field is a bit more difficult.
Yeah but any third world country can fashion a hoop or play catch with a ball. You cant play soccer without a proper pitch and goals, anymore than you can play basketball or american football.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)