Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Dawson Has The Style...
10-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
I like Hopkins by easy UD. Chad is a good fighter, but he lacks drive. He has put on lackluster performances ever since he beat Adamek is 07. Hopkins will expose that. This sport is 80% mental, and I don't think Dawson truly believes in his abilities. Every fight he just lacks something, and you don't want that to happen against Hopkins. If Dawson even has an ounce of uncertainty tonight, he's going to get beat. He'll be tentative to be agressive against Hopkins, and that will play right into his plans. He's going to fight at Hopkins' pace, and lose the rounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
OK - Something's starting to stink. HBO Broacast starts and Lampley saying "Hopkins CLEARLY ducked Dawson for 3 years"

How bout, "Jim, HBO was run by a bunvh of fucking scheisters that would outbid themselves to the extent that they had no money to pay Hopkins to fight the guy you guys were trying to pimp".

Something tells me HBO back on the Dawson trane.

Better fucking not be.

Maybe Im just paranoid anymore.
10-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
Al Haymon demanded that intro...what Al wants, Al gets.
10-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
File that under the Ken Hershman thread. Haha.
10-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
LOL...I doubt Hershman will have much power to do the right thing there.
10-15-2011, 08:34 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
JD Wrote:LOL...I doubt Hershman will have much power to do the right thing there.
He won't. Like you said, "What Al Haymon wants...".
10-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
Was it me or did Paulie Malignaggi actually look OK in there tonight?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Was it me or did Paulie Malignaggi actually look OK in there tonight?
He looked pretty good!
10-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
Now Lampley says it all again - "Dawson Faster than Hopkins. Dawson QUICKER than Hopkins. Dawson a Southpaw which is seen as a problem for a conventional fighter like Hopkins is, and for three years tried to gert Hopkins in the ring and was REBUFFED."

WTF?

Whats the big difference between speed and fucking quickness man. I HBO seems to have resumed the infomercial.

Then they bust into B-Hops dressing room while the old man is getting worked. I mean, they might as well cut to the scene in the Wizard of Oz where they start dousing the tin man with the oil can. HBO up to no good, man. I smell something

Let's go Hop. Philly shit has been shittin the bed lately.
10-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Dawson Has The Style...
Method Wrote:Now Lampley says it all again - "Dawson Faster than Hopkins. Dawson QUICKER than Hopkins. Dawson a Southpaw which is seen as a problem for a conventional fighter like Hopkins is, and for three years tried to gert Hopkins in the ring and was REBUFFED."

WTF?

Whats the big difference between speed and fucking quickness man. I HBO seems to have resumed the infomercial.

Then they bust into B-Hops dressing room while the old man is getting worked. I mean, they might as well cut to the scene in the Wizard of Oz where they start dousing the tin man with the oil can. HBO up to no good, man. I smell something

Let's go Hop. Philly shit has been shittin the bed lately.
You mean no mention of Hopkins PHENOMENAL record against Southpaw's? I wouldn't want to be a southpaw fighting Nard.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)