Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

NBA Season 2011-2012
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
I'm guessing alot of you don't follow Basketball much but for the few that do...

Thoughts on season so far?

Fuckin disappointing that Ricky Rubio is out for the season. He's a really exciting point guard, reminiscent of Nash except maybe even quicker and he is only 20. But oh well.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2012, 04:21 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
More than fuckin dissapointing that Rubio went down...Wolves were about to be a playoff contender and that team was coming together. I've seen most their games this year, and they were really starting to step up the week that Rubio went down. Beating Portland, and winning like 4 of their last 6. That was a bullshit call too, Kobe friggin raped him.

Wolves might still go to the playoffs, but they wouldn't be a threat in a 7 game series with their lineup. I was actually at the game against NO, day after Rubio's injry, and the team just looked flat. Rubio is a great point guard, and controls the pace of the game. There's no flow when he's not out their. Kevin Love's a beast though, Luke Ridnour is way underrated, Pekovic is turning into the center they've needed for the past five years, and hopefully Beasley gets hot down the strech. This team has the talent, but losing Rubio really hurts.

BigG, who are your teams? Obviously the Wolves are my favorite, guess it's the hometown thing. I still hate LeBron and hope the Bulls take care of business in the east. If the Magic keep Howard, they have the potential to knock anybody off. They've beaten Chicago and Indiana in their past couple games.

WHERE'D LINSANITY GO???? jk jk...Knicks suck now, but we'll see.
03-14-2012, 05:44 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
Well, with D'Antoni quitting today it's all Melo.

Here is is his team...either he can do it or he can't. They have plenty of talent, so let's see if it was the system or Anthony. Let's not forget that Denver improved the moment the dumped him.
03-15-2012, 08:30 AM
NBA Season 2011-2012
Nice win for the Bulls last night but I still don't see them being able to beat the Heat in a 7 game series.

Really incredible that Dwight Howard didn't see the Bulls as a good landing spot. What a fool.
03-15-2012, 02:50 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
I've been following Ricky Rubio since 2010 and I love his skillset and PG is my favorite position. My teams are Miami east Wolves West.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
03-18-2012, 12:51 AM
NBA Season 2011-2012
Is it over yet? The regular season, that is.
06-13-2012, 07:47 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
06-13-2012, 09:59 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
"Did you stop beating your wife yet?" - NBA Commissioner, David Stern

http://deadspin.com/5918141/

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2012, 01:37 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
Heat in 6!! Say what you want about Lebron but he has played like the MVP the whole season with Durant a close second.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
NBA Season 2011-2012
Thunder in 6. When the Thunder play their best game, they're miles above and beyond Miami. They're just starting way too slow, which is inexplicable at this point.

I truly think Westbrook is an overrated point guard. Yea, when he makes shots, he's fine. However, he's out of control much of the time, commits turnovers, doesn't distribute the ball enough, and doesn't make enough shots to warrant him taking that many. He needs to distribute that ball to Durant and Perkins more. Seriously, Perkins draws a triple-team every friggin time he touches the ball because of his size. Why Coach Brooks isn't realizing this, and forcing Westbrook to pass instead of going down the lane out of control is beyond me. Feed that big man the ball, draw the double/triple team, and kick out for the open jumper. Perkins man-handles anybody on the Heat, as does Collison. There is no excuse for these dudes not to touch the rock a little more.

I can't stand that prick LeBron, and hate the way he approaches the game, but I give him his due. He's been lights out this post-season and has carried the load for Miami. If he wins his title this year, he'll have definitely earned it that's for sure.

I still see OKC coming out on top though. They're the better team, and if they don't come out slow, they could potentially win the next three games.

By the way, am I the only one who feels that was one of the worst last second in-bound plays of all-time last night. Everything was wrong with that play. Why the hell are you shooting the ball with 8 seconds left. Even if he gets fouled and/or makes it, you give Miami 8 seconds to work with? On top of that, they did get it in the hands of their best player, but you try having him back down the bigger man in James...HUH????? Why not have Durant at the perimeter, where he can drive the basket hard or set up a solid jump shot. You don't put him at the baseline, where space is limited, against the bigger man.

That was an all-around fuck-up of a game last night for OKC, and they still should have got the W. Miami can't do much better than that, and OKC can't do much worse than that. To me, that doesn't bode well for Miami imo.

whatcha think bigG, or anybody else for that matter?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)