Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Rush Discussion Thread
10-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Any of the Aussie posters here watch the show "Rush"? It's one of my favorites, and I've heard conflicting reports on whether or not this current season (a shortened 13 episodes down from the normal 22 or so) is the last. Hopefully not, but the way it's going it seems like it might be the last, considering what's gone on this year.

So...anyone else on here watch it?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2011, 06:17 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Never watched it I have to say.

We watch real mens shows like this in Oz

Find all posts by this user
10-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Byrd man, apologies for going off track, but since this is about Aussie tv, any of you kangaroo humpers ever watch Chriss Lilley's show angry boys?
10-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
lol @ that video.

You should watch Rush, Stevenski. It's pretty cool. Got into it a few years back right when Season 2 was getting ready to start.
10-25-2011, 06:44 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Byrd man, apologies for going off track, but since this is about Aussie tv, any of you kangaroo humpers ever watch Chriss Lilley's show angry boys?
Angry boys was funny for five minutes & then got very fucking stale very fucking quick.

This is a personal favourite as it rips into every single ethnic group & what is funny is that it is all true allowing for gross generalisations of course.

This is my favourite show though & it is made by the same guys. It's called Housos or what you guys would call estate people.

10-25-2011, 07:01 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
I was the opposite, I hated angry boys at first then grew to like it. Smouse has to be modelled on mr Mayweather!
10-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Rush Discussion Thread
Never watched that show Byrdman.

lloyd, I watched the first 2 episodes of "Angry Boys", but like Stevenski, it got old pretty quick. I had high hopes because I loved "Summer Heights High". But Smouse totally ruined the show when he appeared.
I found it funny at the start, but Smouse I didn't find funny at all and really fucked it for me. He was a waste of a character for me, and I could not watch him. That's more of an American character, and Australian's don't really relate to him, so I really didn't find it funny, more annoying.

Summer Heights High was great though. Did you watch that one?
10-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Rush Discussion Thread
How the hell are you guys not watching this? lol. It comes on Thursdays at 8:30 on Ten.
10-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Rush Discussion Thread
Fitz Wrote:Never watched that show Byrdman.

lloyd, I watched the first 2 episodes of "Angry Boys", but like Stevenski, it got old pretty quick. I had high hopes because I loved "Summer Heights High". But Smouse totally ruined the show when he appeared.
I found it funny at the start, but Smouse I didn't find funny at all and really fucked it for me. He was a waste of a character for me, and I could not watch him. That's more of an American character, and Australian's don't really relate to him, so I really didn't find it funny, more annoying.

Summer Heights High was great though. Did you watch that one?
Summer Heights High was awesome!!

lol

Jonah, the poly kid, was the best character...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Rush Discussion Thread
Haha, he was great. I think I need to revisit it, it's only a short series.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Horror/Killer Movie Discussion Thread BigG 42 29,441 08-14-2015 01:00 AM
Last Post: BGv4.0
  The Roots: Undun Discussion Thread Byrd Man 1 2,089 12-03-2011 04:39 PM
Last Post: Avon_Barksdale_Returns

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)