Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Rush Discussion Thread
10-26-2011, 04:41 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
STEVENSKI Wrote:Angry boys was funny for five minutes & then got very fucking stale very fucking quick.

This is a personal favourite as it rips into every single ethnic group & what is funny is that it is all true allowing for gross generalisations of course.

This is my favourite show though & it is made by the same guys. It's called Housos or what you guys would call estate people.

Haha, I think I might give those a shot and download them. Never seen them before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2011, 04:52 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Summer heights high was on here but I hadnt caught onto Chris Lilley until Angry Boys. I picture Fitz as a mucca mad boy, doing "Mainies" with his mates and taking on the fennel heads hell men.
10-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Fitz Wrote:Haha, I think I might give those a shot and download them. Never seen them before.
You will not be disappointed Fitz. Did you ever watch Fat Pizza? Same makers & pretty much the same cast.
10-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
STEVENSKI Wrote:Never watched it I have to say.

We watch real mens shows like this in Oz

I personally would like to see Alf Stewart's face on Australian currency.

Ahh Summer Bay, the coma capital of Australia.

How do I post a YouTube vid up on these boards, I've got something similar to show you.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-26-2011, 05:41 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
When you reply mate you click the YOUTUBE button above the spoiler button & post in the address.

Here enjoy Mexicunt where Alf Stweart finds "Sancho" has been fucking his daughter.

10-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Cheers,

I know it should go in another thread but it's keeping in the same vein as Alf's rants so here goes....

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
Gold Ollie. Foockin Northern twats.
10-26-2011, 06:05 AM
Rush Discussion Thread
STEVENSKI Wrote:Gold Ollie. Foockin Northern twats.
Foock foockin YOU!! lol

10-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Rush Discussion Thread
The only things Aussie I've seen are the videos for Men At Work and Midnight Oil.

Wolf's Creek, Bad Boy Bubby, Dead Calm and Chopper.

AND...every single F'N Nat Geo/Animal Planet "this shit is deadly/poisonous" animal documentary.

I swear it seems like at any moment a person would be surrounded by some shit that could kill you with a single bite.
10-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Rush Discussion Thread
Aussies?

This bloke was funny when I saw him a few years ago....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Horror/Killer Movie Discussion Thread BigG 42 29,441 08-14-2015 01:00 AM
Last Post: BGv4.0
  The Roots: Undun Discussion Thread Byrd Man 1 2,089 12-03-2011 04:39 PM
Last Post: Avon_Barksdale_Returns

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)