Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Paul Williams-Ricardo Mayorga
03-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Both men competed from 147-160 in their careers and were both very dangerous fighters at one point in time. Both were awkward, both through alot of punchers, both like to fight and both have great chins!

How did Mayorga look moving up in weight compared to Williams? Who would have won had they fought once at Welter, Super Welter and Middle?

This would have looked like a fight between two newbs playing Fight Night 1! Lol! What a wild, wild fight this would have been with leather flying from all directions!

Mayorga's best shot would be at Welterweight but Williams takes these fights!

Who takes these? (3 votes allowed)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2012, 09:11 AM
The Definition.
03-19-2012, 02:56 AM
I think Mayorga takes it at 147 due to his aggression. I think Williams takes it at higher weights because Mayorga never looked good above 147 to me.

Remember this is the Mayorga that flogged Forrest & was good enough to win a decision against him as well (I had Forrest winning that one). To me Forrest is many times better than Williams.
03-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Mayorga-Williams would be a war because of Williams poor defense. But I favor Williams by close decision at 147.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
03-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Mayorga loses focus and eventually succumbs to the pressure and is broken down. Williams has the right head to deal with a fighter like Mayorga, he's a grinder and unless Mayorga could crack that chin i see williams out motoring him. wouldn't matter what weight
03-19-2012, 12:55 PM
No way Williams doesn't beat the ever living shyt outta him.. his size, length and output would be too much...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Different date: Winky Wright-Paul Williams ViperSniper 0 303 05-03-2020 06:00 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Miguel Cotto - Paul Williams: Who wins? ViperSniper 29 16,231 02-07-2016 06:42 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
Smile Jermain Taylor-Paul Williams @ 160 ViperSniper 6 5,463 10-25-2014 05:27 PM
Last Post: Fitz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)