Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar
02-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Ben Henderson vs Frankie Edgar
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:yea Henderson whooped him no doubt.

I never did like Edgar he seems like a real dude and all but just didnt like his style. Henderson should be the top dog at 135 now or atleast until Aldo decides to move up.

Now the only boring UFC champ left is GSP and Carlos should take care of that real soon.
Dammit KB I was sooooo gonna give you a thumbs up till that last sentence. lol

I don't Think Condit will beat GSP.. ide give Nicc a better shot, tho I know its juss wishful thinkin on your part. Lol

Henderson/Pettis will rematch before Aldo moves up.. and you can bet that the build up to Henderson vs Pettis will feature a few highlights of the lass fight and a plethora of Pettis' off the cage kicc.
Hahahahhaha

Believe it or not i use to be big on GSP but the last few years he's been as boring a chmapion as can be. He's been playing it safe since he got KTFO against Serra.

Your right it's only wishful thinking that Condit will whoop him but IMO those are the only two guys right now(Diaz and Condit)who i believe can take him.

Keep a look out for Erick Silva though he will run things at WW real soon just waite n see.
Yeaa I know... The last few have been boring.. I liked the koshecc fight as he boxed circles around him but he does need to finish. He says he knows that but he really needs to let his hands and feet go like your boy Silva. GSP doesn't really get himself into a groove, he tries to be more methodical and possibly thinks a bit too much in there to be honest. I like Condit tho. That kid looks like a natural fighter, like he was born doin it, as I can usually tell of someone's been trained to fight... They usually look robotic or artificial. He's kinda unorthodox but is sooooo fluid in his striking. I haven't seen much of his ground game tho.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aldo vs Edgar for UFC 153 kidbazooka1 22 14,448 11-09-2012 06:57 AM
Last Post: and the NEW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)