Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

what is it with Vanes Martirosyan?
10-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Which is it?

Motherfucker is 30-0 and is fighting some cadaver that has lost 5 of his last 7 fights. Is everyone avoiding this dude? Why can't a decent fight be made?

I am willing to entertain the idea that The Mexican Princesses are avoiding him but what about Lares, Angulo, etc?

I can't believe that everybody worth a shit is avoiding this dude. And, BTW, I think he has decent skills and plenty of tools.

But WTF?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2011, 07:38 AM
This guy is far from avoided...he bailed on a fight with Angulo which he would have lost.

There are plenty of guy that would love to take is 0, but he just isn't willing to give anyway worthwhile a shot.

He needs to go away.
10-26-2011, 07:43 AM
I don't see why anyone would avoid that guy....I watched little, old Ouma beat him and get robbed...

Weighed and measured, I'd group him with Amir Khan...mostly talk, nothing special, and will never be Elite.

In other words...there's a derailing exposal waitin' for him around the corner...
10-26-2011, 09:20 AM
He's just a cunt plaine and simple.
10-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah I am curious to see this dude get a shot to see if he is as great as he says. I wonder how his sparring went with Pac?

But hearing you guys, he is mostly just Hype. I can not remember if I seen him fight?
10-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Lil-Lightsout Wrote:Yeah I am curious to see this dude get a shot to see if he is as great as he says. I wonder how his sparring went with Pac?

But hearing you guys, he is mostly just Hype. I can not remember if I seen him fight?
From what i've seen of Vanes he is all hype the guy is as ordinary as they come. Im not big on Alvarez but i think he beats him and it wouldn't be that tough either.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)