Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Joe "Perpetually Shitty" Cortez Reffing Khan-Peter
04-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Fuck Joe Cortez. I wonder if Beardo accepts contracts from the public?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 08:31 PM
TRU Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/v/Cfoecp8hp7I
lol He's fair but senile...I wish I knew what he has to say about Mayweather vs Ortiz cause he blew that one too IMO!
04-12-2012, 11:48 PM
That shyts crazy.... Someone is gonna leave pisses, guaranteed!... Obviously it favors Khan but he's more likely to BITCH then Lamont..

This could lead to a great modern day trilogy!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2012, 12:30 AM
SMH...Peterson is going to have to box and outbox Khan isn't something he's going to be able to do. He pretty much has a snowballs chance in hell now unless he lands a shot Khan doesn't see coming because Cortez damn sure isn't letting him fight on the inside.

If Khan wins and its a close decision you can hang up a trilogy. He want's no part of tough rematches he's won already.
04-13-2012, 02:41 PM
KingEugene Wrote:SMH...Peterson is going to have to box and outbox Khan isn't something he's going to be able to do. He pretty much has a snowballs chance in hell now unless he lands a shot Khan doesn't see coming because Cortez damn sure isn't letting him fight on the inside.

If Khan wins and its a close decision you can hang up a trilogy. He want's no part of tough rematches he's won already.
i hope Peterson can put a slick elbow across Khan's chin and put him out for the night, Khan whines too much. i would rather see Cintron and Judah get big fights than Khan win this and that's some serious shit to have to endure.
04-13-2012, 03:58 PM
KingEugene Wrote:SMH...Peterson is going to have to box and outbox Khan isn't something he's going to be able to do. He pretty much has a snowballs chance in hell now unless he lands a shot Khan doesn't see coming because Cortez damn sure isn't letting him fight on the inside.

Yeaa the last part may be true..... Knowing khan he give the old 'i beat him twice' excuse, Smh....

Btw... Didn't know you was a Q Dog KE! Some of my big homies are Omegas.

Nasty MFs in the club but the hoes digg em! Lol.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joe Cortez retires ViperSniper 8 3,968 10-14-2012 06:46 AM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Peter Quillin v Craig McEwan SmartyBeardo 21 9,984 11-06-2011 10:22 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)