Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

UNDISPUTED AT EACH WEIGHT
04-16-2012, 12:36 PM
If all the divisions had a fight off between the champions, and this is something Jose Sulaiman has mentioned in the past he wants to start doing each Olympic year, who would come out tops in each division?

For the record, let's include the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO champs for now, and if they're vacant go for the guys who would probably win the vacant title. In the case of WBA super and regular champs, just go for the highest.

Here's my list:

HEAVY - Wlad Klit
CRUISER - Marco Huck
LT HEAVY - hmmmmmm....I really don't know. I'm not sure Hopkins body would carry him through a series of tournament fights even though he beats Dawson, so I'm going to be controversial and say Tavoris Cloud
SUPER MIDDLE - Andre Ward. Easily.
MIDDLE - If you count Sergio Martinez, then him. If not, then Chavez Jr.
JR MIDDLE - Miguel Cotto (or Mayweather if you think forward one month)
WELTER - Manny Pacquiao
JR WELTER - Amir Khan
LIGHT - With Marquez and Rios out of the picture, this is tough. I plump for Antonio DeMarco, tentatively
SUPER FEATHER - I'm not quite sold on Broner enough, yet, so I'm going for Takashi Uchiyama, who is solid and respectable.
FEATHER - Yuriorkis Gamboa or Chris John. Not sure if Gamboa can be included as he's not, technically, a champion.
SUPER-BANTAM - Nonito Donaire...although Toshiaki Nishioka might be the dark horse who upsets him.
BANTAM - Shinsuke Yamanaka got skills!!! If he beat Darhcinyan, he beats the others bar Mares who moves up this week anyway
SUPER FLY - Tepparith Singwancha...had to boxrec his name to find out how to spell it! But he's the best of a limited bunch.
FLY - Hernan Marquez
JR FLY - Chocolito Gonzalez
STRAW - Ivan Calderon...if he's still got it?

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2012, 03:08 PM
heavy- Vitali
lhw- Hopkins
mw- Martinez with ease
jmw- Mayweather

other than that i've it the same as you
04-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Hops body would not be able to handle a tourny.

04-18-2012, 07:29 AM
TheFonz Wrote:Hops body would not be able to handle a tourny.
That's what I thought. As great as Hops is, could his body really carry him through the Dawson fight then two unification matches to become undisputed champion?

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)