Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Did anyone catch the Katsidis fight on ESPN?
04-14-2012, 12:04 PM
vs. the african contender? Heard it was a war. Cant find it anywhere.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2012, 12:34 PM
BigG Wrote:vs. the african contender? Heard it was a war. Cant find it anywhere.
I'll send it to you if you change your avatar! Wink
04-14-2012, 02:24 PM
It was a good fight. Katsidis was totally aggressive every second of the fight as usual, but the right man one.

Other than his totally straightforward and aggressive style, the thing I admire most about Katsidis is his total commitment to the body.
04-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Haven't seen the fight but I'm a big fan of Katsidis cos of the way he fights. He's very rarely in a bad one.
04-14-2012, 04:46 PM
I was watching it in bed last night, as it was on ESPN but I fell asleep during it, so I just checked the results now, lol.

I think I caught roughly about rounds 3-7 before I passed out. Katsidis was looking to be his usual Gatti like self, and I saw him eating many clean and hard shots. Katsidis appeared to be losing from what I saw, though always looked in it, and was getting shots off himself. Only problem with him is that he always eats more. He definitely isn't great, but I love Katsidis.
04-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Caught the fight from round 4 last night. Was a very entertaining fight and the Nigerian looked like he wasn't too bad! Katsidis ate some big, heavy shots and kept coming on having his own successful rallies himself! Katsidis's right looked a lil better than usual. Close rounds with Mensah doin the more effective work.
04-16-2012, 08:18 AM
BigG Wrote:vs. the african contender? Heard it was a war. Cant find it anywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3xA91IwmI
04-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Just caught the fight, and Mensah looked good enough. If a guy can outlast Katsidis and outbox him, then he is solid in my book.

As for Katsidis, well he is what he is; tough, well conditioned and can bang, but his defense and one dimensional approach is what is preventing him from making it to the next level.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone catch Sturm-Soliman? blackbelt2003 14 8,220 03-11-2013 11:18 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)