Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Classic fights/video thread!
12-11-2017, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 08:16 AM by and the NEW.)
RE: Classic fights/video thread!
haha, yeah, I will admit, Ali looked good in that fight. It was probably his most impressive performance.

I should revise my statement. Cassius Clay was a beast, Muhammad Ali was overrated and boring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2017, 05:54 PM
https://youtu.be/Mj87LYKlzCY

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-19-2017, 07:18 AM
(12-14-2017 05:54 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  https://youtu.be/Mj87LYKlzCY

Never watched it or even aware of this fight until now.
Good fight..first knockdown was awsome!
12-22-2017, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2020 11:34 AM by ViperSniper.)
Awsome little gem of a fight. One of my favourites and remember watching this the week it happened not knowing the results and was knocked on my ass. One of the best atmospheres I've seen to a fight with Freitas-Barrios here..like a mini football/soccer crowd with all the chants n flags! Round 11 is epic!

12-23-2017, 06:52 AM
haha, I totally forgot about Freitas!
12-23-2017, 09:01 AM
I became a big Freitas fan after the Barrios fight and was disappointed to see him go out the way he did in his first 2 losses.
01-01-2018, 07:12 PM
https://youtu.be/jYIMy9wJHeQ

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-05-2018, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 01:35 PM by ViperSniper.)
One of my all time fav fights & also one of the best fights i've seen live. This bloody Flyweight war is a massive gem as it was the fight right before Morales-Pacqiuao I fight. Hussein was aussie based and trained by Fenech and gave Arce all he could handle in an action packed back n forth!

01-07-2018, 06:46 AM
(01-05-2018 12:52 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  One of my all time fav fights & also one of the best fights i've seen live. This bloody Flyweight war is a massive gem as it was the fight right before Morales-Pacqiuao I fight. Hussein was aussie based and trained by Fenech and gave Arce all he could handle in an action packed back n forth!

A classic and was a very underrated fight.

Reminds me of Nelson-Fenech 1 in a way that it was the Aussie that came out and made it a war and over achieved. Had a chance at redemption in the rematch and got blown out of the water.

Classic fight.
01-10-2018, 09:31 PM
(01-07-2018 06:46 AM)Fitz Wrote:  A classic and was a very underrated fight.

Reminds me of Nelson-Fenech 1 in a way that it was the Aussie that came out and made it a war and over achieved. Had a chance at redemption in the rematch and got blown out of the water.

Classic fight.

That reminds me of Paul Briggs two fights he had with Tomosz Adamek. Both fights were wars!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Revisiting A Classic BigG 4 2,551 11-19-2011 12:06 AM
Last Post: KingEugene

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)