Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amateur fights & sparring sessions.
04-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Amateur fights & sparring sessions.
ViperSniper Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Chavez/DLH is out there aswell. Not sure if it was after DLH won gold or right before but he was doing good you could tell Chavez wasn't going hard but then DLH lands some good shots chavez looks a lil pissed and then drops DLH with a left hook. Think it was a hook.

I've seen Mosley/Chavez aswell. Mosley doing good but again you could clearly tell Chavez wasnt' going hard beiing that they were still young fighters coming up. Good stuff though.

I have come across the Chavez-Mosley sparring session couple of years ago (never seen it since) & thought the same thing that Mosley did quite well..but it is sparring. I think it took place in the early 90's ?

How bout Donaire-Kirkland! Anyone know at what weight that was at btw?
Nonito spars hard trust me i know personally. Not sure bout the weight but Nonito put it on Kirkland. Alot of ppl dont know but Nonito tried out for the first season of The Contender he had to spar a jr middlweight and dropped him on his ass hard. He didn't get an invite to the show though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Amateur fights & sparring sessions. - Fitz - 04-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Amateur fights & sparring sessions. - kidbazooka1 - 04-28-2012 03:36 PM
Amateur fights & sparring sessions. - Fitz - 04-28-2012, 06:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  All amateur fights are suspended after US boxing boss says a TheFonz 1 2,506 10-26-2012 03:27 PM
Last Post: Romulus9

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)