Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amateur fights & sparring sessions.
11-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Amateur fights & sparring sessions.
and the NEW Wrote:Not sure how to put the picture in (Im useless with IT); but here is the link to Chavez vs Mosley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4VMMpteXU

Viper, you said Tszyu vs Forrest is one of your 2 all time favs, what is the other?

Hey thanks for the vid dude!! Decent watch. Mosley was by far more busier than Chavez, who appeared to be throwing little. The crowd was good too see along with the live band playin in-between rounds lol. Seems like a good atmosphere!

I came across the De La Hoya sparring session against Chavez too. Dunno how to post it through my mobs but it looked like it was from the same session(s) as the Mosley one with a surprise KD at the end. Didn't know they sparred..

As for my all time favs ATN? There are too many fighters I'd hate to leave out..I should still post at the fav fighter thread. But the ones that come close to Tszyu & Forrest would be Mosley, Jones, Ali & Tyson.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Amateur fights & sparring sessions. - Fitz - 04-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Amateur fights & sparring sessions. - Fitz - 04-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Amateur fights & sparring sessions. - ViperSniper - 11-10-2012 12:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  All amateur fights are suspended after US boxing boss says a TheFonz 1 2,506 10-26-2012 03:27 PM
Last Post: Romulus9

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)