Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Board Improvements
10-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Board Improvements
Okay this is something I don't know if you can implement or not, but here goes.

On virtually every website I'm on, if you have a page that goes off the screen, there's a little slider bar at the bottom of your browser that allows you to move the page over. to see what's going off your immediate screen.

This does not have it. I am situated a little far from my monitor, so I end up increasing the text size of the webpages via a firefox extension (NoSquint).

However when I do that, the page doe snot adjust, and it just runs off the screen, and I have no way of scrolling over to read it, so I have to decrease the size and kinda lean forward and squint to read it.

I don't know if there's anything you can do about that, but it would be awesome. Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Board Improvements
Byrd Man Wrote:Okay this is something I don't know if you can implement or not, but here goes.

On virtually every website I'm on, if you have a page that goes off the screen, there's a little slider bar at the bottom of your browser that allows you to move the page over. to see what's going off your immediate screen.

This does not have it. I am situated a little far from my monitor, so I end up increasing the text size of the webpages via a firefox extension (NoSquint).

However when I do that, the page doe snot adjust, and it just runs off the screen, and I have no way of scrolling over to read it, so I have to decrease the size and kinda lean forward and squint to read it.

I don't know if there's anything you can do about that, but it would be awesome. Thanks!
Don't lean too far into your monitor. He might hook your right leg and give you a shoulder nudge.
Find all posts by this user
10-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Board Improvements
Byrd Man Wrote:Okay this is something I don't know if you can implement or not, but here goes.

We played with the page width earlier for the guys with skinny monitors...I'll see if I can find anything to fix that, but it might be something you have to work out with your browser.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Board Improvements
The view new posts button doesnt seem to work for me. Anyone else notice this? I always found it handy.
10-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Board Improvements
lloyd mayflower Wrote:The view new posts button doesnt seem to work for me. Anyone else notice this? I always found it handy.
Where is that at? lol

I'm trying out some multi-quote solutions, so I apologize if shit gets fucked up for a second...

10-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Board Improvements
Top right next to my controls, my assistant etc. I only ask cos I used to use that button a lot over at Floydhype. Found it useful.
10-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Board Improvements
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Top right next to my controls, my assistant etc. I only ask cos I used to use that button a lot over at Floydhype. Found it useful.
Weird. It works just fine for me.

What browser are you using?

10-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Board Improvements
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Top right next to my controls, my assistant etc. I only ask cos I used to use that button a lot over at Floydhype. Found it useful.

IE8. Cant change it as im at work.
10-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Board Improvements
Spyder Wrote:

IE8...got it.

lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

IE8. Cant change it as im at work.
Damn, well on the bright side...there is a multi-quote option now!

lol

jk...I'll look around and see it I kind find any info on this.

10-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Board Improvements
Are you sure you're not Asian?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)