Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Board Improvements
02-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Board Improvements
I did find it on the top right corner! Thanks! My iPhone ask me to log in no matter how many times I enter it though! Lol! I guess my smart phone ain't so smart!

Again, fuck you hype! Lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Board Improvements
BrotherCane Wrote:I did find it on the top right corner! Thanks! My iPhone ask me to log in no matter how many times I enter it though! Lol! I guess my smart phone ain't so smart!

Yeaa took me forever to find it on my phone as it was hiding under the URL, page downloading thing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Board Improvements
BrotherCane Wrote:I did find it on the top right corner! Thanks! My iPhone ask me to log in no matter how many times I enter it though! Lol! I guess my smart phone ain't so smart!

Make sure you allow your phone to save cookies/passwords...otherwise, you will have to log in each time.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
02-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Board Improvements
Hey Spyder, what happened to the chatroom? I know it doesnt get used that much but I like it as an option during fights. Specially if im nightshift.
03-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Board Improvements
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Hey Spyder, what happened to the chatroom? I know it doesnt get used that much but I like it as an option during fights. Specially if im nightshift.
It was gay. Those stupid names that you had to change, and then the chat transcript stayed up forever. There is a shoutbox built into the Zetaboards system that we can turn off and on whenever we want.

I'll turn it on for fight nights...

03-02-2012, 03:35 AM
Board Improvements
I don't know if this has been brought up....but seeing as how this thread is 33 pages long, I can't look thru the whole thing, so I'll just toss it out there....my apologies in advance if it's already been mentioned.

Maybe it's just me...but I don't think so as I have seen others making mistakes trying to use it as well.....but the qoute system is confusing as hell in the qoute response section of a reply. For sure when you want to delete huge amounts of texts that are redundant.

I always end up either quoting myself or blending the other persons qoute with my current response...very hard to figure out.
03-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Board Improvements
BGv4.0 Wrote:I don't know if this has been brought up....but seeing as how this thread is 33 pages long, I can't look thru the whole thing, so I'll just toss it out there....my apologies in advance if it's already been mentioned.

Maybe it's just me...but I don't think so as I have seen others making mistakes trying to use it as well.....but the qoute system is confusing as hell in the qoute response section of a reply. For sure when you want to delete huge amounts of texts that are redundant.

I always end up either quoting myself or blending the other persons qoute with my current response...very hard to figure out.
I don't like that quotes build on each other either...I'll look for an easy fix that I'm sure exists.

03-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Board Improvements
Hey Spydie how do you post an image that you have saved to your computer and does not have a URL?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Board Improvements
Spyder, I also wouldn't mind the AV size being increased a little bit.
03-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Board Improvements
In the last couple of days Team BU shows as a sub category but it's never been there before?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)