Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Board Improvements
03-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Board Improvements
I was gonna suggest maybe putting up an FTP hub that we could upload BOXING-related user vids to.

I have a bunch of camp footage and whatnot, and some vids I've done, that youtube disables the audio to when you dont have the license.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Board Improvements
Method Wrote:I was gonna suggest maybe putting up an FTP hub that we could upload BOXING-related user vids to.

I have a bunch of camp footage and whatnot, and some vids I've done, that youtube disables the audio to when you dont have the license.
I suggested that at FH as well. It costs money, and I would be happy to throw some money in. It will be good to put up fights in there for people to access.
03-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Board Improvements
SENTRAL Wrote:In the last couple of days Team BU shows as a sub category but it's never been there before?
Team BU? I ain't got that...got Team BU gear at top of the page...
03-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Board Improvements
BTW, Maxy, WTF is Edward James Olmos doing in Chisora's corner?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Board Improvements
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Hey Spydie how do you post an image that you have saved to your computer and does not have a URL?
Just use photobucket or imageshak to upload the photo to...that's what I do.
Fitz Wrote:Spyder, I also wouldn't mind the AV size being increased a little bit.
How much bigger do you want them? lol...I don't know if you remember, but they used to be much smaller...I beefed them up to what I felt was nominal. You don't want these giant billboards next to the posts do you? lol
Fitz Wrote:
Method Wrote:I was gonna suggest maybe putting up an FTP hub that we could upload BOXING-related user vids to.

I suggested that at FH as well. It costs money, and I would be happy to throw some money in. It will be good to put up fights in there for people to access.
I can look into it...I have no idea how to do that now, but I'm sure the internet does. haha

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
03-19-2012, 04:07 AM
Board Improvements
Spyder Wrote:How much bigger do you want them? lol...I don't know if you remember, but they used to be much smaller...I beefed them up to what I felt was nominal. You don't want these giant billboards next to the posts do you? lol
Haha, well there is a fine line between getting too big. I don't want it stretched out so you need to scroll across or anything, lol.

eg

Seriously, how bad ass would 'dick baby' be if you saw it bigger. I don't know why, I literally laughed when I saw this pic, lol. So cruel.....poor baby.

03-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Board Improvements
Just crop the excess space...I upped the avatar sizes to max at 100px height and width from 90px.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
03-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Board Improvements
A little heads up and request...our BU Facebook page now has a MONSTROUS 6 Likes...lol...is that all the people on Facebook here?....anyway...Like BU if you haven't already and be prepared to welcome some new names if they sign up and start posting...
03-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Board Improvements
Not on facebook and wont find me on twitter....or linked in.

If I want you to find me you'll already have my deets.
03-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Board Improvements
Method Wrote:Not on facebook and wont find me on twitter....or linked in.

If I want you to find me you'll already have my deets.
I'm the same as you...never did the Social Network thing or thought I EVER would...I have "the past will stay in the past" mentality....didn't want deadbeat friends, exes, and random bitches tryin' to get back in and fuck shit up, etc....

but THEN I found out you could make your accounts super private where you're basically unsearchable and unreachable...maybe that would work for you too?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)