Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Board Improvements
03-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Board Improvements
The CEO Wrote:
Method Wrote:Not on facebook and wont find me on twitter....or linked in.

If I want you to find me you'll already have my deets.
I'm the same as you...never did the Social Network thing or thought I EVER would...I have "the past will stay in the past" mentality....didn't want deadbeat friends, exes, and random bitches tryin' to get back in and fuck shit up, etc....

but THEN I found out you could make your accounts super private where you're basically unsearchable and unreachable...maybe that would work for you too?
Or make a freaking fan page like you did???? lol lol lol lol I lost a mouth full of tea on that one!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Board Improvements
"Sewer Rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I wouldnt know cuz I dont eat the filthy motherfucker"

http://www.youtube.com/v/c0zJSgHDnpw
03-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Board Improvements
BrotherCane Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:
Method Wrote:Not on facebook and wont find me on twitter....or linked in.

If I want you to find me you'll already have my deets.
I'm the same as you...never did the Social Network thing or thought I EVER would...I have "the past will stay in the past" mentality....didn't want deadbeat friends, exes, and random bitches tryin' to get back in and fuck shit up, etc....

but THEN I found out you could make your accounts super private where you're basically unsearchable and unreachable...maybe that would work for you too?
Or make a freaking fan page like you did???? lol lol lol lol I lost a mouth full of tea on that one!
LMAOO!.....I know...that's my anything Boxing related account....my pen name so to speak....gotta keep that Mystique!...lol

I have another with my real name and all that, but I'm not using it for friending or networking yet...just for info and updates...
03-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Board Improvements
Method Wrote:"Sewer Rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I wouldnt know cuz I dont eat the filthy motherfucker"
Man....eat some fuckin' sewer rat for once, Meth....grow a beard, flick your tongue at a fat chick....live a little!

lol
03-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Board Improvements
Method Wrote:"Sewer Rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I wouldnt know cuz I dont eat the filthy motherfucker"

http://www.youtube.com/v/c0zJSgHDnpw
lol lol lol lol That was a great scene!
04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Board Improvements
I think it's been suggested before, I think CEO did. But making an option to have polls 'public' so it shows who chose what.

You could also use that for chucha bets, it will be much easier to set up and not as time consuming for the thread starter. Pretty much set and forget.
04-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Board Improvements
Fitz Wrote:I think it's been suggested before, I think CEO did. But making an option to have polls 'public' so it shows who chose what.

You could also use that for chucha bets, it will be much easier to set up and not as time consuming for the thread starter. Pretty much set and forget.
There is not currently a function or code that does this. It would require a different server to store the information, so the likelihood that someone is going to do that for that type of a function is not high. Good idea though. The best I can do is request that Viral includes something along those lines in his AiO, which already has a separate server set up and maintained by him. I'm not entirely sure that he'd be interested in coding that though since it doesn't necessarily affect the AiO, but he's been known to do some coding if the demand is high enough.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Board Improvements
I added a code that disables the stacked quotes. Turns out it also disables any pictures/emoticons/videos/bold print/italics...pretty much any BBCode in the quoted text.

What do you guys think? Leave it like this, or switch it back?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Board Improvements
Doesn't bother me, though turning off all of that stuff is kinda gay. Because sometimes I will skip someones post, but read it later when it's quoted, and my first impression may not be as good if the quotes taken off a witty picture to go a long with the post, lol.

I sometimes just manually delete text, so it doesn't stack quote.
04-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Board Improvements
There could also be a big difference between reading it like this.

"Fitz is a fuckhead lol lol lol "

"Fitz is a fuckhead"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)